𝟎𝟏𝟑-𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝟐

"Your fucking crazy, Miller."

__Mariah Miller Pov__

__
Mariah Miller Pov
__

"Or I'll make you."

I warned, carefully sliding my palm away from his mouth and leisurely gliding it down his heaving chest.

Draco scoffed and rolled his eyes at me, "You can't make me do anything."

I straddled both of my legs beside his torso just above his dick and he intently watched me as I did so. Not replying immediately, I placed the black tie at the back of my neck whilst I used both of my hands on Malfoy.

I used my left hand to grip my fingers into the roots of his blond hair, and the other hovering just above his cock.

I pressed my body further down onto his so our faces were once again touching, mild contact. But near enough for a flinch and our noses would glide past each other's.

"I bet I can make you cum" I whispered in a seductive manor, lowering my face downwards slightly so that my mouth would skim the bottom of his soft lip to turn him on even more.

"Go ahead, I'm not fucking stopping you." He smirked, setting down a hand on the lower of my wavering back.

I took advantage of my hand being submerged into the tendrils of his hair and pulled him up by his head towards my face again.

A sweet looking, but deceiving smile appeared on my face, "It's not that simple, Malfoy." I shook my head slowly, mumbling into his ear like he always did to me.

"Yeah it is, I fuck you or you fuck me. Easy." He  moderately laughed, raising a brow at me.

I tore my fingers running through his hair and forcefully pushed him back On the table with my hand set firmly on the centre of his chest,

"I have to teach you a lesson first." I grinned, projecting an intense stare onto him.

Malfoys face displayed a variety of expression; annoyance, curiosity, mischief. All the usuals that made me aggravated yet strangely turned on the at the same time.

I hated it, I hated him.

"If I remember clearly I think that I can recall I said something similar to you in the library." He spoke, gazing upon the whole of my figure then diverting back to my eyes.

"Yeah, but this time there's no getting out of it." I told him, using the hand behind me to start handing his cock.

Draco shut his eyes in pleasure as I began to lightly work his dick, "Oh please, and what do you plan on doing to me."