𝟎𝟏𝟓-𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝

"What if I was asking you to play with me?"

__
Mariah Miller Pov
__

"Have we gotten any notices yet, you know from Malfoy and Tom?" I asked Odette, whilst putting my wavy hair back into a loose ponytail.

"No, not yet." She replied, dressing in the last few pieces of her uniform.

Last night was yet again another dream free experience, I could only assume it was due to the fact I was now acting out my fantasies frequently onto both of them.

Roaming my hands all over their bodies as they kissed my flushed skin, making it redder with their lips...

"You alright Mariah? You look um, out of it." Said Oddie, staring at me in bewilderment through the tiny mirror we both shared to get ready.

Lucky there was a spare one after we gifted Dobby one of the mirrors.

Fabricating what was playing through in my mind I excused, "Oh- yeah, all good. Just Going through what I'm doing today."

"Your plans to go looking for room 78?" She giggled, fixing the last bobby pin in her hair in place.

"Do you think I could ask Dobby where it is?" I queried.

"Hm you can try, he's been here for too long not to know something." She shrugged.

"Exactly-"

And if on cue, like always, there were three little knocks on the door. Precisely the way the elf knocks.

"Come in." I and Oddie both permitted.

The door opened slowly and both of us had to angle our gazes down to look at him.

"So sorry girls but Dobby can't stay for long, just coming to let you know that Odette is needed in t-the kitchens." Spoke the elf, holding loosely on the door frame.

"Thanks, Dobby, I'll go now." Said Odette, coming towards me with her arms open for a quick hug goodbye for the day, "I'll see you later. And remember, don't. Get. Caught." She smiled, exiting the room.

I did a small laugh at her, "I'll try my best."

Dobby turned on his heel to leave along with Odette, "goodbye, Mariah-"

"Dobby wait! Do you know where room 78 is?" I quickly asked just before he walked away.

He turned back around with an expression full of confusion, "Has Mariah gone crazy? There is no such thing as a 'room 78'." Laughed the elf.

How did Dobby not know?

"Are you completely sure?"

"Yes. Dobby is certain."