No (June POV)

no. it couldn't have happened. I saw it but this must be a dream. they can't be. my parents d- dead. eaten alive by a dozer.

I run out of the base camp and all the way to the beach. I don't know why but the ocean has always calmed me down. I sit down and just start crying and I don't stop until I hear a smooth silky voice the kind business men have.

"is this a bad time?" I look up and see a blonde man in a jogging outfit. running shoes headband sleeveless shirt, and jogging shorts. he looks down at me pityingly "i'd come back some other time but I can't reschedule June." just than a phone rings. the man takes it out of his pocket. he smiles at me and tells me this will just be a minute. I can almost hear the voices on the phone telling him that there's two half birds (I think) in California and another Pennsylvania.

"sorry!" the jogging man says cheerfully. "but my clients George and Martha are helping me keep track of these kids all around the world! me and my family plan to enroll them in a special camp."

"like a military base" I ask warily

the man's eyebrow shoot up "what? no of course not June. a special camp for them to be safe. the demand for them to be in this camp is higher than ever." he hold out his hand for me to grab. "in fact June you and your friends are invited!"

I lift my hand up but pause "how do you know my name?"

he gives me a grin "you are my cousin June del Toro. now how would you like to go to camp half blood?"