I have the fl-huh? (Reyna POV)

I run across the woods hold an orange flag with a blacked out pegasus in the middle.I run towards the border but I skid to a stop when I see a boy with messy ink black hair passed out on the floor. he holds a baby blue flag with a golden caduceus like a baby holds a teddy bear. he's muttering something like "i did it".

"Percy!" I yell "one of your Mercury kids has the flag!"

Percy comes sprinting over yelling "It's Hermes!" but when he takes a look at the kid but looks confused.

"that's one of our undetermined kids" He says "Jack. he had border patrol. he shouldn't have gotten the flag unless-" Percy's face fell "he ditched. good job though ten out of ten really."

"I wouldn't call the kid undetermined." a silky voice says "because I believe this boy is my son"

"Hermes" Percy says right as I say "Mercury"

"It's Hermes here" Merc- sorry Hermes says "and Jack Sullivan is my son."

Hermes takes a golden disc out of a large satchel the kind athletes use. It's a hat like the kind he used to wear. Hermes takes out another thing from his bag. It's another smaller satchel. 

"this hat will allow Jack to run faster than any mortal" the god of travelers says "and it will make him invisible. this bag will store anything and it has everything a son of mine needs."

Leo, who was listening silently, burst into laughter.

"So you named you're son Jack?" He chuckled "as in jack of all trades?"

Hermes bit his lip. "no one asked" he said darkly "but yeah."