little spoon

"I'm always the big spoon, always. I'd never be the little spoon.", you heard your boyfriend talk in a random video that must have come from some interview earlier this year. you knew it was total bullshit ofcourse, he was sometimes, but when he was tired or sad he could be the cutest little spoon ever. curling himself into a small little ball and cuddling up to your side. he would even pick up your arms and place them around himself. so rude of him to tell the world lies like that.

you knew calum had a long day at the studio today and he'd probably be very tired when he came back home, a perfect opportunity to expose his lying ass.you were sat up against the headboard of your bed when you heard the front door open and later close and lock.

"hi, how was your day?", you asked him when he entered the room.

"mmh long.", he said dropping himself onto the bed next to you, "I'm gonna go take a quick shower first and then come cuddle with you.", he mumbled into the bed sheets.

"okay babe.", you said kissing his cheek softly before he disappeared into the bathroom.

a little while later calum strolled back into your room and dropped himself down on the bed once again. he rolled himself over almost instantly, laying his head on your chest and wriggling his legs in between yours so you could drop your legs to the side leaning them half on top of his. your left arm was tucked underneath and around calum's back resting on his side. he took your other arm in his hands, intertwined your fingers with his and nuzzled his face against it, making you giggle slightly as it tickled.

calum smiled, knowing he could make you giggle and laugh like that. knowing he could make you happy brought him so much joy. with that thought and constant little pecks on your arm he was holding, calum fell asleep in your not much after.

"snapped you in 4k buddy.", you whispered as you took your phone and snapped a picture.

", you whispered as you took your phone and snapped a picture

its.y/n 'i'm always the big spoon' -little spoon

5sosstan oh my god 🥺

calumswildflower nsjzjndnsjsjsnsbbdksnens why are you two so cute, mah heart omg.🥺💕💟💕💓💟❣💖❣

y/nsucks.com you're so toxic, sharing pics of calum without his consent. and has anyone told you you're ugly.

            5sosstans shut up

michaelclifford EXPOSED

fakebetche.s cuties

------------------♡----------------

heyy, here's another story thanks for reading this, it makes me very happy. and remember requests are always welcome. ♡♡

btw this idea comes from an actual interview (sgfg era)

the picture I used is not how I pictured them cuddling but it was the best I could find. so if you want to imagine it, you'll have to go off of my description.