- chapter 1 -

Song Hera POV
It's 5 am in the morning and oh my this is a really windy days. I arrived at my work place which is a Café near a famous mall in Seoul. I got to admit it that, my Café, well not mine but I'm working in here, is a famous Café too.

Every stores near this mall are so famous for a lot of reasons. Mine's famous because of our coffee and cakes. We sell a good quality foods in a good price :) just look at our reviews in google! You know it :)

I prepared everything to open the Café. My partner Jay just arrived almost the same time as me and he helped me just after it.

"Song Hera - the earliest bird, and how am I supposed to get the same energy like you?" He asked while mopping the floor.

Me in the other side, preparing the cakes just chuckled "you just arrived after me Jay"

"Seriously Hera I need to wake up like what? 3.30 am?" He asked and I just nodded "Damn it Hera, this is my first time and hell the water is so cold" he said making me laugh and realized that this is his first time to came early. He never done it before!

"Should have done that even before this day Jay" I chuckled once again.

He just sighed and back mopping the floor.

We are done preparing all stuffs and foods so now we just need to wait for a customers.

"Fighting for only both of us today" Jay said. He is a barista if you want to know, and I'm here as a cashier and a waitress. Only for this month. Yuna is taking a break I guess, so she asked both of us, but Jay is having a hard times with his family these past days, so I took it. And who doesn't wants an extra money?

And now the day is starting.

—————
Author POV

The day is starting for both Hera and Jay. But in the others side there's two guys who just lost a bet, and being frustrated as heck, they both walked while checking their purse. As if they don't have enough money but actually rich as heck.

They walked like a model, but inside? They just frustrated at how bad they're at rock, paper, scissors game. I mean just imagine they should buy drinks for 7 people including them and they should include cakes for all the winner which contains 5 people (+ them) but the cakes a bit pricey. Oh what a good morning starter.

*kling kling*
The door bells rang, signaling both the employees' ear-that customers is here. They both smiles, and greeting the two guys. Or maybe just Hera because Jay looks very tired.

Hera is the first to welcomes them "Good morning Mr, how's your day started ?" She smiles and ready to click the computer for whatever they choose in the Café .

They walk in and meet her eyes and looking for their 'so called bros' drinks and cakes. The one with a leather jacket greet her first "Hey um good morning and we're actually not fine, since the very first sun that we saw" he said

"Aw sorry to hear that sir, may I help you?"  She said and begin to explain all the favorites menu on the counter.

Now the one with the sweater vest is talking "um actually we will order a lot" he said and look at her with a very exhausted face.

"Then it's our lucky day sir, what would you like to order?" She asked smiling. Slightly checking the barista as she signaled him to get his fist together to work.

He just sighed and roll his eyes, nodding at her.
She smiles at him and back at the customers.

"We would like- Um-...wait what was it again?" The leather jacket guy said confused as he looked at his friend besides him. He probably didn't remember it.