- chapter 3 -

Author's POV

The day has come for the guys. Especially, Wookjin. He's been waiting for this day. The day they meet the woman. Hera. Again. And he's just as excited as everyone, except...

"Wookjin this mf, can you believe him?!" Taeyeob shouts while stomping towards his Hyungs. His Hyungs :👁👄👁

"What is it?" Jisung asked trying not to laugh at how weird Taeyeob's walk. The others are preparing themselves for the visit.

"He didn't sleep last night and he kept saying Hera's name like a crazy dumb sh*t!" He pointed at Wookjin, who's ready enough to step out of the house. The pointed guy looks at Taeyeob and then back at his phone.

"And the problem is?" Kyubin asked while grabbing the car key.

"I can't sleep!" He shouts once again, almost ruining his hair but he knows he should dress well for the woman. Gentleman 🥰.

"Then sleep in the car Hyung" Wookjin said slightly yawn.

"Isn't the same!" Taeyeob said. He then rushed to the door as well as the others.

"Now let's just go and not keep her waiting" Taeyeob then open the door and take a glance at everyone. They nod and walk behind him.

They get in the car and buckle up. Because it is important to buckle up before going anywhere you silly. Take a notes 📝

At the Café 08:30 AM

The 7 guys arrive at the Café, they parked and get ready to step out. Wookjin as always pull out the nearest mirror he could reach and starting to caress his face. Him being himself 🤡

"Dayum you look very handsome today" He mumbled but still heard by the others🤡Everyone roll their eyes.

"Yeah when I look at it with a straw" Junhyung said making the sweater guy pouting. The others just chuckled, obviously Taeyeob loving it.

"No but you guys should prepare too, she needs to see some beautiful view in the very first morning" Wookjin said while smiling. He look at the others and then nodding to them, signaled them to get out and meet her.

"Alright get ready to make a new friend" Jisung said and pulling out the seatbelt. Taeyeob then snickered. Making the older one confused.

"Yeah Hyung, wait until you fall in love with her" Taeyeob said while chuckling with everyone. Except Jisung who's not into it.

"I'm not like Wookjin" He said making the mentioned guy look back at them.

"You're just jealous hyung" Wookjin adjusting his coat and begin to walk in the Café while smiling. Proud of it.

"Back at it again with the confidence" Taeyeob said gaining a sigh from everybody.

They all begin to walk behind Wookjin. Joining him to meet the woman. Not to spill out the tea, they look like a walking model but honestly nervous inside 💀 and they're still in-front of the Café. not inside😭

"Okey let's go" Jisung letting out a small breath and walk with the others.

They pull the door- to be specific it's Wookjin who is pulling the door while everyone walks behind him.

They walk in slow motion as if they're doing some tiktok videos with Itzy's 'Shoot!' as a bgm🤠 jk🤠

They walk pass the door and luckily they're the first to arrive in the Café. There's no one except them and oh how happy Wookjin is to see the woman again—greeting them.