-chapter 4-

Song Hera's pov

"here you go sir! have a nice day !" I smiled and sigh after the last costumer went out. Today was a really busy day I guess? had a lot costumers came by and bought many cakes.

What's with cakes today? does everyone have the same birthday today? I mean I'm not complaining but it's just strange how people bought so much cakes today. Well, I should be grateful though.

"hey pretty here's your tea" oh look, who knows me well at this hour;

"Thank you Jay" I sip in the tea and my whole body shivering from its calming and warm taste.

"Anytime" He says and quickly do the dishes—and I remembered something;

I wanted to go home earlier today, but surprisingly got into a group chat 3 hour ago—since they wanted to meet me at this hour and have a nice chat with me, so I need to tell Jay because he's in charge of the key.

"Hey Jay," I said receiving humm from him

"I think I'm gonna stay a little bit late tonight"

He rise his eyebrow. confused.

I knew it; I said it earlier to him I wanted to go home quickly but after receiving some text messages from 'them'--I've changed my plan.

"aren't you tired? you wanted to go home earlier didn't you?" Jay said while wiping his hand with tissues and stares at me.

"Well yes I said that before, but I changed my plan...?" I said making him even more confused.

"why?" he asked; I walk up to him and shows my phone screen, revealing the group chat. He looks at it and humming. He knows it's them;

Jay sighed and nod "alright, but you sure with them?" , I tilt my head—what does he mean by that?

"Hera, they're all boys and you're the only girl

..are you sure you don't want me to wait for you?" he says with a little worried face. I laughed and pat his shoulder.

"I'm all fine Jay they just wanted to have a chat and after that, we're done!" I said making sure everything will be alright with only me and them. He sighed once again and chuckled,

"Alright well, you're a big woman after all" he said, that big woman makes me laugh;

"Big woman?" I chuckled leaving the boy scratched his neck, even though I know it's not itchy.

"yeah independent or whatever it is,

here" he handed me the key and walks back to the staff room. Jay comes back and handed me a,

"pocket knife?"

I asked, chuckling once again. Jay just shrugged and quickly grab his jacket "Just incase" he said

"I'll go now okay, make sure you lock the door after they left,

and-" he paused and smile at me,

"Please be safe yeah?" I nod at him and received a small pat upon my head "call me if something happened okay?" I nod once again.

"Thanks Jay" he than leave the Café and wave at me before he begin to put his helmet and drove off.

"God please give him a good girlfriend, amen" I mumbled and laughed remembering the pocket knife that Jay gave.

'This is too much jay, but I'll use this just incase'

And right after Jay left--just in time the bell suddenly rings signaling they have come.