Break Me

I've never felt the love that I feel inside my heart for anyone, the way I feel it for you my love. It's almost as if you've erased my past to make room for us in my present.

You'll be my future to. This much I'm certain of. I'm not afraid of what we are. I'm not afraid of who we will ultimately become. You've freed me Goddess.

I hear every lyric to your hearts song. For the melody of your sexy brilliance... is the same song that plays in the background of my love for you.

I see a rainbow in the beauty only you posses. Every color you embody paints the canvas of my soul. You are your own masterpiece. A work of art that can make others envy you from the heavens above to the earth below.

You are poetry to me. Still like a calm ocean, yet enraged like a storm threatening to drown us in our love.

I'd die a thousand deaths over every lifetime we've ever shared together over and over again gladly.. just to be kissed and made love to by you.

If only I could find some form of reassurance that I'd once again become a reincarnated version of who I am now with you, and made certain that I'd find my way back home to you, death itself would be sweet and welcomed.

In our shared sacred love, we are the most breathtaking experience I've ever been caught up in KHALEESI.

You alone carry me away from the pain of the world and it's inhabitants. But don't ever forget that I too, am where you belong. Find me always?

You have more power than you realize. I've told you this from the very start beautiful. Now that you have the control you say you desire, tell me love, what will you do with me?

Love Me? Own Me? Fuck Me Even As We Make Love? Now Please? Yes Sir.. Are you satisfied with yourself for causing my sweet addiction?

You Are My Drug Of Choice.
Make me high tonight?
Shall I beg you to make me yours? Can you taste my desire? Is it sweet on your tongue?

I'm laying partially naked now and bare as ever before you. Own me like you fucking mean it. You know this journey is a road untraveled. Yet with you, I wanna go there.

Tie me to you.
Shackle my soul to yours.
Bind me.
Slay Me.
Save me.
Devour Me.
Kill me sweetly as you ravish me.
Punish me deep in your love.
Rough
Hard
Long
I need it tonight
Fuck me past the point of no return.
Kill us both and lay us to rest gently into this sweet night

Make Shakesperian love to me with Gabriel's Inferno of lust inside you.
Match it with Dante & Beatrice's desire and make them envious of our passion.

Take me places unknown.
Shield me and protect me even as you make me your prey.
Lose me never within your stronghold. But if I Dare ask you, will you answer my question in earnest tonight?

If I get lost, will you find me?
Bring me back home to you?

Do you believe me when I say that I will always find you?
That's actually meant more as a statement of fact and not a question. I will always find you love.

Possessive even in my possession of us.
We are the insanity we love so much.
We relate because we understand.
Why I'd Do Things Outside Of My Comfort Zone.

I'm safe in my love with you.
I'd like to show my appreciation for all that you do. My gift to you is my body that has yet to be explored, learned, or treasured. I'm yours for the taking. Show me why I cum the way that I do only for you.

I am a ravenous creature because of you. You call out to my raw animalistic nature and force her into a heated desire that even you can't at times contain.

You're turning me into exactly who you desire for me to be. From day one I have belonged to you. I'm yours to love. To play with my body the way you see fit. Let's stroke each other's fantasy as we taste the evidence of each other's seduction.

Mmmmm
You taste of hedonism.
How much do you want to make me yours as you lay next to me?
Tell me the position of your choice.
Fuck me into submissive sub space.

Master...
My Beautiful Master

Tell me.. how will you make me cum tonight?
Deep with bruising thrust?
Punishing as you torture my lust.
Lick me.
Everywhere.
Bathe me until I'm clean of my wicked thoughts

Then make me dirty as you suck on the hidden taboo and that has never belonged to anyone but you.

Bind me and forbade me to move as you kiss the deepest part of me inside.

Show Me why I cry for you every single time. Hold me as you wrap your hands around my throat. Squeeze me tightly while you bury your soul inside my body as we get lost together.

Drink of me and quinch our thirst. How wet I become at the mere thought of your mouth on my skin. Feel for yourself the evidence of your ownership of what's yours and yours alone.

You can feel the strength my my heartbeat can't you as you rest your head upon my breast.
My body has changed so much since you've claimed it.

It moves differently. Feels differently. Cums differently.
It knows you. Responds to you even in silence. When you're displeased, it knows that to. You trained it to know your touch and respond in kind to your desire.

I can no longer find pleasure without you. Only release when absolutely necessary to relieve the pain of your absence. And when you expose my naked truths I am healed once more.

I am different and discovering daily that it's because of you that I am whole again. I love you so very much Mi Esposa. You are my heartbeat and so much more.

I crave your touch now.
What say you Master My Love?
Shall We Make It Storm Tonight?

I PROMISE TO BE YIUR SHELTER AND KEEP YOU SAFE AND WARM INSIDE MY LOVE.
But I have a question for you..

Will you be there if I break?

Te Amo Xiax_77

.