Is It The Way You Touch Me?

Xiax_77 Do You Ever Think About This?

Is it the way you mark my body with the gifts of your possessiveness?

Your nails as they make tattoos of your love on my skin when you  carve your desire into my flesh?

Or is it the way that you cater to my needs, that drives me lustfully mad to the point that it borders on insanity?

Is it the way you sink your teeth in deep that makes me crave your sadistic sweet taste of sin?

Is it the way your palms punish me making me long for the masochist inside of me you alone created?

Is it your kiss BeBe? Your kiss that can do so much with the faintest of barely there caresses against my own?

Is it the way you devour me? The way you crave my taste? The way you feast on me as if it were your last super.

Is it the rawness your your love?
The fierceness of your protective  streak?
The longing I feel when we're apart?
The need you show me when we're together?

Is it your energy?
Your dominant ways?
Your submissive needs?

Is it you?

Is it the way you suck the cherry blossoms so delicately into your warm inviting mouth?

Is it the way you love me with your Trinity Fire?

Is it the way you fuck me soul deep?

Is it the way you make passionate love to my mind?

Is it the energy you exchange with me when we're body to body connecting as one soul?

Is it the war inside of you that you murder my pussy with that makes me crave you so?

Is it the way you dance for me?
With me when we're skin to skin?

Is it the way you touch me?
Is it the way you love me Bebe?

Is it the way you whisper  sexy filthy shit to me as you're loving every inch of me?

Is it you?
Fuck It's You!

Damn Bébé

Fuck!!

Now look  at what you've started....

Yours