01 - Coachella

Pov : Fiona Davis

April 10th 2015

" And now, Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the group that's got everyone in town talking, Faith In The Future !"

we made our way to the front row and the crowd started cheering the five boys entering the stage while the host went backstage.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against this band, yet I 'd rather be anywhere but here, and it's all because of my sister Theodora who insisted on bringing me here. I can't blame her though, she's only seventeen and cant go on her own at this festival, while I have the same age as one of this band's member apparently.

"c'mon Fiona it s gonna be fun" she said,

I hoped she was right.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The taller one was the first to join the stage; according to my sister: Harry Styles;  had a suit emblazoned with a print similar to your grandmother's wallpaper, a floral blazer over a neutral ensemble . Pulling off this look requires solid confidence and a lot charisma which is precisely what he seemed to have. He reminded me of someone but I couldn't find out who.

" Hello Coachella! " he shouted in his microphone,

His voice was gravelly and also familiar, I probably heard it on the radio.

The crowd immediately went mad and the shouting even increased.

the tiniest of them all, Louis Tomlinson was wearing a blue shirt with a white collar and red jeans with suspenders while the blond one, Niall Horan, had a basic look: black jeans and white tank top with the American flag on it.

the next one to enter the stage, Zayn Malik, looked rather shy, he was also dressed in black jeans and for only difference, a white T- shirt. The last one, Liam Payne entered the stage in an all-navy outfit doing some nice dance steps.

Louis seemed rather sassy and dynamic, yet as soon as the tall one looked at him, all signs of sass disappeared from his face and he put on a bright smile that showed crinkles by his eyes.

Harry suddenly turned his head making an eye contact with me,

and that's when it hit me,

his name wasn't Harry Styles.

"One, two, three

Straight off the plane to a new hotel -"

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

Who do you think Harry is ?  ¬)

this is my first chapter, I hope you enjoyed it! it's pretty short but I promise the next chapter will be longer!