05 - The Contract

Pov: Louis Tomlinson

Her jaw dropped. Her eyes passing from me to Harry on a loop. I couldn't take this anymore. She really forgot about me.

" Louis listen, I- I'm sorry this happened but -

- No Fiona I don't need your apologies, it's been 4 years, you never said sorry, not even acting like you were as if it never happened."

 I would think I look pretty distinctive, and I act sassy enough for someone to remember me. But no one ever fucking does. Everyone always gets my name wrong calling me " Lewis". They'll remember my sisters, my boyfriend, but not me. This night, the security guy remembered all my bandmates but not me, and Harry had to say I was with them. This happens all the time. I am just there, nothingness not interesting enough to be recognized. I am not fucking fun, below average, and so unlikable.

" Louis, I didn't - oh wait, is Louis your real name, or did you also change it?

- it's my real name, I guess I didn't have to change it because no one ever fucking remembers me or how to pronounce it" I answered shrugging

" no, baby don't say that I care." Harry said in a soft tone

"oh really? If you did you would've stopped her from putting online the pictures."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Pov: Lucas Harry Styles

Louis walked away, leaving me alone with Fiona. Poor baby, he seemed upset... I wondered where he was going now but to find out I had to deal with Fiona first.

I turned to look at her, she looked confused.

"I never did this" she stated

"Yeah sure, like you never told Olivia about Louis and me?

- What are you talking about? It was Louis?

- Of course, it was him, don't tell me you didn't know

- No I didn't! But honestly, it wasn't me. I would've apologized, in fact, I wouldn't have done it in the first place

- then who is it?"

She paused to think for a moment

"I don't know but I'll have to find out and you're gonna help me." she boldly declared

my brain was working at full speed. Who could have done this if not her? All these years I thought it was her, after all, it was obvious. As far back as I could remember, I was loved by everyone, my charisma and humor did all the work, but Louis was hated by most for his affinity with me that only a few people had. He s always been an angel though, always taking care of me and putting others' needs before his own.

Fiona was right. I needed to figure out who did this.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Pov: Louis Tomlinson

 I don't deserve him.

He could've been with someone a lot better than me so why does he force himself to stay with me. On social networks, they all know we're together, they call us "Larry Stylinson" and yet we have to act like we don't talk to each other, that we're just friends.

but anyway, Simon asked to see me after the concert, I had to be there for 15 min, he won't be very pleased. What does he even want to talk about? Just yesterday he yelled at Harry and me for holding hands in public so what's it going to be today.

I opened the door and the first thing I saw was Simon at his desk looking half focused and half pleased.

"Hello Louis, please sit down I need to talk to you"