One drunk night

8:00 p.m

Isabella's POV

After about 3 hours both me and Miguel have had to much to drink and were starting to get a little tipsy.  Him a little more than me though.  When I last heard from Ramon he said that we would be leaving in about 30 minutes and that was about 2 hours ago so I just figured that they left probably knowing that I would find myself a ride to ether a hotel or their place so yea.  "So Miguel since *hiccup*Ramon probably left me here would you mind *hiccup*giving me a ride" I asked him.  Let's just say I was a little more drunk than I thought.  "Yea *hiccup* sure.  Let's just go *hiccup* to my place.  I just gave a simple nod and we started to wobble over to his car.  I'm not going to lie this is probably the only time that I was happy to be going home with someone who is just as drunk as I am but this time with his own personal driver because I don't want a repeat of 3 years ago.  Once we were in the car Miguel told the driver where to go and we started
to drive to his house.  We were driving for about 15 minutes until we arrived at his house right around 9:10 p.m.  We pulled up  to a amazing huge house at the top of a small mountain over looking the city. "My lady" Miguel said holding out his hand to help me out of the car.  "Why thank you kind sir" I said with a laugh.  We started to walk into the very well decorated house still with my hand in his.  "So I can take the couch if you would like me too" I said giving him a small smile.  "Well I mean you could or I could just do this" he said with a smirk.  And after that he did what I never expected him to do and I loved it. 

Miguel's POV

We had just pulled up to my house and for some odd reason I was happy that Isabella was coming home with me.  Now don't get me wrong she is a beautiful woman and it's not like I won't do anything with her that she wouldn't appreciate except I might sneak a little kiss in there somewhere.  Once we arrived I figured I might as well try to make a move so I offered her my hand to help her out of the car and called her "my lady" just to see how she would react.  To my surprise she actually took my hand and said to me,"thank you kind sir" with a laugh at the end. I started to think  to myself  about how far our relationship could go maybe this could actually work even though I highly doubt that it would or that I would have a chance at a relationship with such a beautiful girl.  We started to walk into my house still with my hand in her hand but I'm not going to lie I really didn't mind it at all but again that was probably the alcohol talking and not me since I was still quite drunk from earlier.  As we continued walking I could just tell that she thought the house was amazing considering Mexico wasn't exactly known for having the prettiest houses in the world but not exactly the worse ether.  "So I could take the couch if you would like me to" she said to me.  With the alcohol really starting to kick in I just said,"or I could do this" and well I kissed her.  Again it was probably the alcohol saying fuck it but honestly I didn't mind at all.  It took her a moment to realize what I just did but after a quick second she just kissed me back.  Eventually we both realized that the alcohol was really starting to kick in because I'm going to guess that one thing lead to another since in the morning I woke up in my bed with Isabella sleeping peacefully next to me and well we didn't have our clothes on. 

7:30 a.m

Isabella's POV

I had obviously assumed that last night one thing lead to another since I had just woken up with a major handover and realized that I was still at Miguel's house in his bed without my fucking clothes on.  At that moment I felt like I was going to scream.  I didn't know why I felt like that since I'm not going to lie he was pretty good and I did enjoy it.  But anyway I quickly got my clothes on and went downstairs to only find Miguel eating a bowl of cereal on the kitchen counter.  "Hey" I said in awkward voice.  "Oh hey so about last night" he said in a also awkward voice.  "It was just one crazy drunk night.  Don't worry we're cool" I told him.  "Ok well if there is nothing to talk about then yea I guess we're cool then" he said with a smile.  "Yea" I just smiled back.

Authors note:

Hey guys sorry that this chapter is a little short my phones about to die so yea can't really type anything else.  So about the whole s*x thing sorry if you think they are moving to fast I just thought it was time for a little spice.  Anyway I hope you all enjoyed the chapter and I will try to make the next one longer so bye guys!!