A new friend

Authors note:
(Spelling will be fixed later) Hey guys sorry that I haven't updated in forever I have just been really busy with school and all that boring stuff. So this is completely unrelated to what I was saying but I just watched the episode where literally everyone screws her really bad and I just now realized it.  Stupid me😐 (couldn't find the episode so ima just assume you all know which one I'm talking about).  So anyway my next update will probably be in a few days so yea.  Also please go check out my one shot book I'm taking requests if anyone has any.  Btw there are currently six chapters but I am working on another one so yea go check that out please.  And yes yes I know that Miguel and Pablo don't meet until the night but I'm changing it to the afternoon.  Well enjoy this chapter!!
———————————————————————————

Isabella's POV

After all the talk about the deal the deal that Felix wanted to make with them and blah blah blah I then learned that Felix was also flying back in a few hours or tomorrow so I decided to make a quick suggestion.  "So Felix since you are flying back today do you maybe want to just catch a flight together" I asked him.  "Well if your cool with that sure why not. Oh by the way I have a friend with me so is it ok if she comes to" he asked me. "Yea of course" I said as I smiled at him. "Well then that's settled I have to head out to see my brother" I said as I stood up and hugged everyone. "Oh so Miguel I will leave a piece of paper on the table of when the plan will arrive" I said as I started to walk out. "Ok then so see you then" he said as he gave me a quick wave. "Bye boys" I yelled as I walked out the door. 

"Escobar residence please" I told my driver as I got into the car.  "Right away ma'am" he said as he drove off. After about a thirty minute drive we arrived at Pablos house so I got out of the car and thanked my driver then started to walk to the house from the driveway. "I'm sorry do you have a meeting" one of the bodyguards asked me. "Actually no I don't" I told him. "Then I can't let you in" he said as he blocked my way into the house. "Relax you can let her in" I heard Pablo say as he walked into the hallway. "Oh my apologies you must be his sister" the guard said as he stepped out of the way. "Apologize accepted" I told him with a smile then walked into the house. "Pablo" I said as I hugged him. "Hello dear sister" he said as he hugged me back. "What are you doing here I thought you weren't coming until tonight" he asked me. "Well I had a change of plans and I will be going back to Mexico in a few hours and I felt like seeing my brother" I told him with a smile. "Pablo can you come and he-" Tata said as she walked into the living room. "Isabella I thought you weren't coming until later" she said as she came over and hugged me. "Well I had a change of plans and I wanted to stop by and see my brother and my favorite sister-in-law" I said as I hugged her back.  "So can I finally meet my new niece" I asked all excited.  "Of corse you can" Tata told me as she grabbed my hand and pulled me to another room.  Once Tata got her out of her bed my face immediately lit up once I saw her, "omg she is so cute" I basically screamed. "Mommy who is she" Manuela asked. "This is you aunt sweetheart" Tata told her. "Oh ok hi auntie" Manuela told me with a smile. "Hi hunny. It's so nice to finally meet you" I said returning the smile. "Mommy can me and auntie go play" Manual asked Tata.  "Of course hunny as long as auntie is ok with it" Tata said turning to me.  "Of course we can.  Just no clothing changes" I said with a laugh.  "Let's go auntie" Manual said as she pulled me to her room.

After we hung out together I decided to go and see if I could find Posion or Blackie since I haven't seen those idiots yet. "Hey hunny I'm going to go see if I can find your mother ok" I told Manual. "Awww ok bye bye" she told me with a sad voice. I got up from my seat on the floor and walked out to the back yard. I quickly spotted Pablo and went to go ask him if he has seen any of them, "hey Pablo have you seen Posion" I asked him. "Oh yea he left to go pick someone up with Blackie so he should be back in a few minutes" he told me. "Ok thanks" I told him as I walked away then sat down at a table.

After about thirty minutes I finally heard a car pull up so I assumed that it was them so I decided to go meet them by the garage. Once Posion stepped out of the car I decided to go say hello to him even if there was someone important with them. "Hey idiots" I said with a smile. "Isabella" Posion said as he welcomed me with a hug. "What are you doing here" he asked me. "Oh I was in town and decided to pay a visit" I said with a smile. "Well I'm glad you did and it's lovely to see you but I have to ascot them to Pablo" he told me. "Oh yea yea take your time" I told him. I was about to walk away when I heard someone say my name from behind me.  "Isabella" the voice questioned. I turned around to see who it was and I saw the person I least expected to see here. "Miguel? What are you doing here" I asked him. "Your brother requested me here" he said as he stepped out of the car followed by a girl I have never seen before. "Oh ok. Who is this" I asked him as I pointed to the girl behind him. "Oh right you guys have never met. Isabella this is Isabella" he said as he introduced us. "Well Isabella it's a pleasure to meet you" I said as I shook her hand. "You as well" she told me then we all started to walk. Once we made it back to the yard Isabella was about to follow Miguel as he was escorted to see my brother but she was stopped by one of the guards. "Sorry hunny just him" the guard said as he blocked her with his arm. "Ok ok enough" I said as I stood up and walked over to them. "Incase your worried he will be fine but you can hang with me if you want to while your waiting" I offered her. "Sure I guess" she told me as we walked back to the table I was sitting at. "So I can see the sexual activity between you and Miguel" he said with a laugh. "Ok well if we are talking about this I can tell we will be great friends" I told her with a smile. "Oh god I can't believe I'm going to tell you this but we might have done it once" I said trying to cover my blushing. "Ha! I knew you were the girl he was telling me about" she said with a laugh. "Oh so he talks about me" I said sarcastically. "Oh he didn't shut up about you for at least two days" she said with a giggle. And that was the beginning of a amazing and long lasting friendship.