Making a quick trip

Authors note:
Hey guys I hope you all enjoy this chapter and sorry that I haven't updated in a little while. Oh and sorry if the end doesn't really make sense I might have screwed up a little and I will fix sleeping mistakes later.  I probably won't be updating for the next few days since I have school tomorrow and yea. Also I did start the one shot book so if you want to read that I will be posting the first part in a little while. Btw it only has one part as of right now so yea . ———————————————————————————Isabella's POV

"Oh good you picked up.  So about that favor you owe me" I said with a smirk. 𝙿𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚘: "hello to you too. What can I do for you" he asked me.  "Well I'm going to be needing a couple bucks" I told him.  "Of course you do.  Well anyway how much do you need" he said with a small chuckle.  "One second" I told him turning to Chapo. "So how much do you need" I asked him. "Um about two grand or so" Chapo told me.  I nodded and turned back to the phone to respond to Pacho , "so I will be needing about two grand please" I said with a baby voice. "Yea sure I can get that for you but why do you need it" he asked me. "Oh it's not for me it's for a friend" I simply told him.  "Ok well when can you come get the money" Pacho asked.  "Ummm I can come down in like 3 hours if that works for you" I told him. "Yea that works so I guess I will see you then.  Oh and also could you come by yourself I just don't know your friend so I don't know if I can trust them.  No offense" he responded. "Oh yea that's no problem.  So see you then" I said then hung up. I turned back to the group of men still sitting there and told them, " so I can get your money here by tomorrow if that works." "Yea that will work. So when are we leaving" Chapo asked me.  "Well actually he would prefer if I come alone since he doesn't really know you guys.  No offense" I responded back.  "Oh yea that's no problem" he said to me.  "Well I should probably go pack somethings" I told them then walked out of the room. 

I had just finished packing a outfit for tomorrow and some pajamas for tonight along with some of my necessary and just remembered that I had plans with Ramon in 2 hours so I figured that I should call to reschedule.  I picked up the phone and started to dial his number and waited for him to pick up for at least 30 seconds.  He finally picked up so I decided to act annoyed just to fuck with him ,"oh my lord about damn time" I told him in a "annoyed" voice.  "Oh shut up I didn't take that long.  Anyway what the hell do you want" he asked me.  "Well actually I have to cancel our plans today.  I have to go to Columbia for a quick business trip.  I was wondering if we could reschedule tomorrow or so" I asked in a apologetic voice.  "Oh yea thats cool and we can totally reschedule for tomorrow.  Does 2:00-2:30 work" he asked me.  "Yep that works for me!  So see you tomorrow" I told him.  "Yep see you tomorrow" he said then hung up.  Since I was all packed up I decided to start heading to the airport to get on a plan to Columbia so I started to walk out the door.  "Bye guys I will be back tomorrow" I yelled then walked out the door after I heard Chapo yell back , "ok bye see you tomorrow!"  After about a 45 minute drive I arrived at the airport and got onto my plan then I was off to Columbia. 

Once we took off we had about a two hour flight so I decided to take a quick nap since I had barely gotten any sleep last night.  After about a hour and a half I was woken up by the pilot telling me that we have arrived so I quickly got up from my seat, grabbed my bag and dashed out the  entrance of the plane.  I was excited to see Pacho since he has always been one of my good friends no matter what Pablo thought about him and since he said that he would pick me up form the airport so yea.  I made it out to runway and saw Pacho leaning against his car with Navegante near the truck.  "Pacho,  Navegante" I kinda yelled but with a smile.  "Izzy" Pacho said as he hugged me.  I quickly hugged him back then turned to Navegante , "oh you know your not escaping this hug" I told him with a small smile as I hugged him.  "Oh yea I know I'm not" he said with a laugh then hugged me back.  Once we stopped hugging I told the both of them , "Well it's great to see the both of you."  "And it's great to see you as well" they both told me with a smile.  "Well anyway let's get going" Pacho said as we started to get into the car.  After about a hour of driving back to Pacho's place we all got to catch up and talk about what happened in the past year or so until we pulled up to the driveway.  "So just a quick FYI I can only stay for about 3 hours or so since I told Pablo I would be staying with him and that I would be there by 6:00 so yea" I told them.  "Ok that's fine.  Oh and just a quick FYI we do have someone meeting with us in a couple of minutes so just wanted to give you a heads up" he told me.  "Ok that's fine I can just hang in the living room or something" I responded.  We all walked into the building and took the elevator up to their floor and started to walk into the apartment/house.  As I suspected Navegante stayed outside of the door since he was a bodyguard so yea.  The moment we walked into Miguel's office I was immediately greeted by a couple hugs and a drink offered to me which I gladly accepted.  After a few minutes of talking and catching up I heard the door open and footsteps come into the office and once I turned around I didn't expect to see who I did standing there.

Pacho's POV
[before and after Isabella arrived]

I had just gotten off the phone with Isabella after she told me that her friend needed some money and that she was coming to pick up the money and I was excited to see her since she has always been one of my close friends.  "Gentlemen come into the living room" I yelled.  "Ugh what do you want" they all  said as they walked into the room.  "So a Isabella is coming over to pick up a couple bucks so I need you all to be nice" I told them strictly. "Oh come on you know we are always nice to her" Miguel said with a eye roll. "Well I need to go pick up Isabella form the airport in a few hours so I'm going to get a maid or someone to clean up a little" I told them as I walked out of the room. After about two hours I realized that Isabella's plane was going to land in a in about a hour and a half so I decided to go get Navegante get drive me to the airport so we could pick her up. After about a hour drive we arrived at the airport about 30 minutes before the plane arrived but I just thought better to be early then late.

Finally after 30 minutes of waiting her plane finally arrived and we said our hello then started to drive back to my place.  I then remembered that we had someone else meeting with us today so I told her about that and we went into the building and I also realized that the other person was already here.  "Felix" Isabella questioned.  "Isabella" Felix said in just as confused voice as Isabella.  "What are you doing here" he asked her.  "Oh I'm here on business.  What are you doing here" she asked him.  "Same here" he said with a laugh.  "Well clearly since you both already know each other I guess you could just stay while we talk" I suggested to Isabella.  "That would be lovely thank you" she said as she sat down.  And with that we started talking about a deal that Felix wanted with us.