Hey

Ranboo POV:

My arms, legs... I couldn't move. I slowly opened my eyes and all I saw was pitch black. 'Where am I?... Wait. NICK' I felt my wrists and legs tied to a chair... 'What am I gonna do now... Is anyone here too? It's dark.'

"Hello?" I whispered.
"Hello..." an unknown voice answered.
"I- I'm Mark. Who are you?"
"OH- RANBOO IT'S ME WILBUR, I don't know where I am it's dark. I'm next to Tommy, we are cuffed to a poll!" Wilbur whispered loudly. 'Why tf is Wilbur here?!'

Suddenly a light turned on... I could finally see. The room was empty, one window and one door. But I could see Wilbur in the corner of the room, Tommy next to him still passed out, both were cuffed to a metal poll. Kristen and Phil were also cuffed to a metal poll, also passed out.

"Where is Tubbo?" I asked Will.
"He is behind you, tied to a chair too! Just like you,"
"Oh- I couldn't see.." I chuckled.

Suddenly the door swung open...

Nick's POV:

'Oh... They're awake' I went down the stairs humming a song... "All my troubles in a burning pile..." I finially got to the door... 'well here goes nothing.' I turned on the light and opened the door and well there they were.

"Hello guys! Good morning..."
"Who are you?" Wilbur yelled.
"Hey! Chill out with the yelling. I'm Nicholas, Toby and Mark's neighbor,"
"SO it doesn't explain why you have us here," Wilbur continued.
"Well you'll find out soon if you keep your mouth shut!"
"Fine."
"Well um not everyone is awake so... WAKE UP!" I yell.

And not even in a minute everyone woke up. Kristen and Phil just stared at me, I knew Tommy was angry but he knew he shouldn't do anything. Toby was just quiet not making a sound, but he seemed very angered.

"Well now that you are all awake, I'm Nicholas."
"Whatever, just cut to the chase Nick! Why do you have us here!" Tubbo yelled.

"Alright! Well um sorry to take you all here but we can't have people talking so took you all! But the actual reason Mark is here is because he is my dear long lost brother!" I say turning around to Mark, his eyes filled with confusion.

The look of there faces was shocked and just confused on why I decided to kidnap them. But they won't remember in a while. But for now i gotta act like a villain so they don't get much from me.

"WHAT? I don't have a sibling, especially not a crazy one. My parents-"
"OUR parents put me up for adoption because they never wanted another kid.. so you got chosen bc you were the "special" CHILD. I SPENT 19 YEARS IN AN ORPHANAGE BECAUSE MY PARENTS CHOSE YOU INSTEAD OF ME!" Wow that was a great response, hopefully they believe it.

"AND NOW TELL ME NICK HOW IS THAT MY DAMN PROBLEM!?" He yelled.
"WELL NOW you get to suffer as much as I did..."

Ranboo POV:

I watched as he reached into his pocket and took out a knife?!
"Woahh, Nick calm out!" Tubbo yelled. We couldn't let her hurt anyone.
"Shut up Tom! Now... let's chose! Hmmmm how about... father Phil!" He walked closer to Phil, he put the blade close to his throat. He was going to do it... hurt Phil. Kristen yelled and begged for him her to let him go. I don't know why but they let go of Phil... 'Why?'

"Fine I'll let you all live for today... but Mark there is far more you don't know."
He walks towards the door but before he left he yelled, "I'll be back with food! I'm not that evil!" they laughed. 'SLAM'

"We have to get out..."

___________________________________
HELLO so this chapter is.. interesting. But I really like it and I hope you all do too! Well now you all know a bit more about Lia- I mean Ruby. Have a nice day/night everyone! :]