Truth

Nick POV:

*awake* "Why am I here? You know I can just get out right now?" So life update! I just got kidnapped by the group of people I kidnapped a few days ago, wow karma's a bitch.

"No. You can't," I couldn't see them all until one slowly walked into the light, it was Techno. Of course, I should've known.

"Oh come on," I say trying to move my hands, "you can try doing this all day but I need to take Mark with me now!"

"Listen Nick, you are NOT going to take him!" Tubbo says slamming the table, he lifts his head, his stare felt like he was looking through my soul. He quietly laughs and says, "We are just going to ask some questions and you're gonna answer," he pulls out his dumb pocket knife which isn't as dumb now being threatened with it. "one way or another" he says.

"Great," So I had a dead line to fucking take Mark. It's today, I guess either way I'm dead.

"So who are you Nick?"

"I'm Nick Hart, Mark's brother. Now I need you to let me go or we're all dead."

"What are you talking about?" Phil asks.

knock knock

"Fuck, come on guys let me go!" I try moving around but nothing, it was useless, the only thing I'm getting is rope burns.

"Will go check who it is," Phil said.

(Wilbur POV)

I walked up stairs to the door and quickly opened the door. "Hello-" I stare at the sight of five... no. seven! Knights? What the hell? I guess this is who Nick was talking about. I really wish I could turn invisible right now. "What can i help you with?" I say trying to back away slowly.

"We're here by King Williams orders, hand over Nick and Mark Hart or suffer the consequences" As if, I'm not dying here, not today.

"One mome- Phil!" I ran as fast as I could down the stairs, I could hear the sound of metal armor behind me. I was able to get to the basement and as quickly as I could, closing the door.

"What?"

"Help me hold the door!" Phil and Tommy ran to help me keep the door shut, "SO a group of knight looking guys- I'm assuming thats what little mr secret agent was talking about, are here for him and Ranboo!" I yelled.

"Shit. I need you to give me my powers back Techno, they'll take you all or worse" Ruby was right, if we're gonna get out alive we need everything we got.

"He's right Techno, we need our powers now!" I add, feeling the door getting pushed more and more

"Right." I could feel my powers come back and now I feel less terrified.

"Thank you. Now here take these," I looked back towards Nick and he handed me a sword. 'How the hell he get these?'

"You expect us to know how to use a sword?" I asked, while he handed everyone a sword.

"Yes, best way unless you wanna fight with your hands, and even if you can't you guys have powers. Use them at your advantage " He was right, it'll be easy. Hopefully.

"Alright listen, I just need you guys to buy me and Mark some time to make a portal to go- somewhere... so be ready on three," Great, more mysteries.

"One..." 'God why.'

"Two..." 'Alright, its life or death situation.'

"Three!"

Ranboo POV:

Wilbur, Phil and Tommy let go of the door and in came the knights. I turned to Tubbo and I could see he was ready to fight but they could kill him. I had to protect him, I saw a knight run towards Tubbo. I don't know what came over me but I ran in front of him, I felt pain, and only pain, I fell to the ground, I could barely breath, heart racing, hands shaking. I looked up and saw all the knights on the ground, motionless. I didn't die but... I- I killed them.

Tubbo POV:

I saw one knight come towards me, i was ready to fight them but all i see is Ranboo run in front of me. Before I could say anything a bright light was in front of him, I turned away. Then I heard the sound of metal falling on the ground, I turned around and saw all the knights on the ground motionless. Ranboo on the ground, breathing heavily, looking like he was about to pass out. Everyone else was in shock, even Nick. I quickly sat down next to him,

"Hey, hey. Ranboo look at me" Ranboo slowly turned towards me, I could see in his eyes that he felt so many emotions that he could crack any moment.

"I- I killed them" He did, and it was bound to happen. But he was in shock I can't imagine what he feels right now. I don't know what to say, instead I just hugged him. I can hear him crying, sobbing.

"Ranboo it's okay, we are all safe because of you. It's gonna be okay" I pulled away from the hug and looked at him. His hair was a mess, his face was red, eyes are puffy from crying.

"Come on, we gotta go." I helped him up but he couldn't even stand, "Woah, woah. Um a little help guys?" I watched as Will and Tommy helped Ranboo up and walk him to a chair, I walked towards Phil and asked,

"So Ranboo can't even stand up, after doing- I don't even know what but we need him to rest somewhere safe. But where?" There weren't many safe places to go and I don't think these were the only people coming after us.

"We can take him back to your apartment, I can cast a protection spell until Ryan gets better." Ruby commented. 'Wow she can do that but never thought of doing it here? I- Actually I'm not in the mood to argue.'
"Okay, we gotta go now before anymore come,"

________________________________________
HI! So this is the finished chapter, hope you enjoyed it! I kinda write this story almost as a movie script so if you can picture it as a movie I think understanding the story is easier lmao. Also! soon, maybe one day I'll stream on twitch ;) (twitch.tv/reality__ordream) AnYwAyS have a nice day/night you gorgeous people! :)