Two Days

(Ranboo POV)

I watched Nick and Tubbo come back from the kitchen with the tea. I guess I was wrong nothings really going on.

"So what's the plan now? We can't just stay inside forever." I asked. They don't expect me to do nothing.

"You're right, that's why we need to destroy this king William once and for all" Mark said standing up. 'Never mind something is gonna happen'

"Uh how?" Tommy looked just as confused as I did.

"We practice, I need to help Mark control his powers. Techno can help you guys with sword fighting, we have two days got it." He said clapping his hands together.

Techno looked at Nick with a confused facial expression and so did I. 'Techno can sword fight? It's not unexpected but what?'

"How do you know that?" He asked.

"I don't know, you're the only one in your family with powers that aren't really helpful for you. So I guessed you'd like to do something else, aren't you "The Blade?'" i mean he's right.

"Alright, I'll teach and you help your brother I guess." Techno got up from the couch and walked towards the swords. He looked hesitant but he had to do it, we needed to live.

"So you guys can practice here and," Nick walked towards me and helped me up, "I'll take Mark to his room to practice his powers, you guys have two days and we're leaving."

"Where?" I ask.

"Axel"

"Axel?" Kristen asks.

"Tubbo will explain everything to you guys, we can't waste any time." Nick walked me to my room, what in the world is going on? I was snapped out of my thoughts when we reached my bedroom door. 'How did he know which room was mine?'

"Okay now lets start,"

"What? I can't even stand, how do expect me to do anything?"

"Right, but you can start off small like moving something"

"Uh okay?"

(Techno POV)

"So let's start, here" I handed everyone there swords and trained them one by one. Tubbo is a natural, so is Kristen. Phil, Tommy, and Will are well... getting there.

"Okay, Tubbo and Kristen are amazing! You guys eh,"I looked at Wilbur and he looked so offended, it was so hard to contain my laugh.

"Wha-"

"Phil and Kristen pair up; Tubbo and Tommy, and me with Will. Try and work together not against each other for now. " '

As long as they use there powers they are fine, Tubbo and Kristen are great with swords so they'll be able to protect themselves. I think two days is enough to get them at least prepared, not perfect but good enough.'

____________________________________

Another short chapter but trust me the next one will be hopefully better hehe :] I've been a bit busy and would LOVE to here your ideas on how to continue the story but AnYwAyS hope you all have a lovely day BYEEEEEE :D