Portals

*Two Days later*

"Woahhh, cool" It's day two and everyone is now better at defending themselves with a sword and powers. I can finally sort of control my powers, me and Nick were able to make a portal to Axel. We just need a game plan before we go through.

"I can also do this" I wave my hand around and a yellow lily appears, "Here," I carefully put the flower behind Tubbo's ear. "thanks Boo" he smiled.
"Okay love birds, come on!" Tommy whispered. We walked towards the living room, were everyone was... changed?

"Um why do you all look like you are going to a fucking ball or something?" Tubbo says sarcastically laughing.
"Well we all need to blend in and... today is the masquerade ball," Nick responds. He stops laughing and stared at him.

"Oh you're serious?" He nods back with a smirk.

"And you lied to us in order to make us practice faster, great"  Tubbo says angered.

"I'm sorry, but if I didn't do this you wouldn't have motivation to train fast,"

"Yeah but-" Kristen cuts Tubbo off and says,

"okay, Tubbo. Nick now how are people gonna believe we belong there." Kristen asked.

"I've got that covered, so Phil and Kristen are from Trex, I am from Emex, Toby and Mark are from Lixa, and Tommy and 'the blade' will say they're from Arex"

"Wha- What?"

"Those are different places in our world, and all you have to do is say that. Nothing more no names at all, that's why it's a masquerade ball"

"Okay?"

"here," Nick handed me and Tubbo each suits, "Go change, and hurry we leave in 15"

(Time Skip)

"Wow nice suit mate," Phil complimented. Of course I got a black tux, and a white/black mask with red and green gems on it.

"Tubbolive pulling off the green, yes!" Tommy said excitedly. He wore a light green colored suit, a black mask with a few yellow strips. "Thanks," He laughed.
"Alright everyone, it's time" Ruby said.

_____________________________