Fafnir's prov

Damn it, I died again; why is every single treasure chest in this game a mimic. There has to be loot somewhere, right.

The front door opens, and Takiya comes through it with a bounce in her step and a smile on her face while saying, "Hey Fafnir, I'm home, and Kobayashi invited us over tomorrow; they are throwing a little get-together for Kanna. Oh, and she has a new game we can try." I grunt in response as I'm a little busy with what I'm playing and it is an efficient response. "I'm going to get changed, and I'll make dinner afterward," Takiya says while running to the bathroom. She comes back out after a little while in shorts that are about as short as Lucoa's and a tank top with some weird symbols on it with words the say 'keep calm don't blink call the Winchesters and text sherlock' whatever that means. Once she is in the kitchen, she says, "I'm going to make curry."

"Is it mild," I ask.

"Yep, I'm making the sweet, mild version of it," shef says with a smile starting to busy herself. She momently stops for a bit, turning to me, and says, "Oh, I'm going to also make some strawberry Mochi for tomorrow. Would you like to try some," her smile turning to questioning one as her head tilts a bit.

"Is it mild," I ask back. So far, everything she has made has been mild and sweet suiting my taste perfectly. Hmm, I wonder if she has already noticed my taste preference, that or we share the same tastes.

"Sure," she replies with busying herself with making the food.

While I continue my conquest in this game, fighting against some poor excuse of dark mages, I say, "Kay I'll give it a try.

"Kay I'll let you know when they are done," says Takiya. Allowing me to put less thought into responding to her and more focus on killing.

After some time Takiya comes out of the kitchen with food in her hands and setting on the table while saying "It's ready, Fafnir." I huff while pausing my game so she knows I heard her from the corner of my eye I see the smile spread even farther from my replay while she sits down. I get up and move to sit down by her. She clasps her hands together while saying, "thank you for the food," she looks at me with a smile and says, "I hope you like the curry and strawberry Mochi," before digging into her own food while her face has a look of hope that I like what she makes for me.

Why should she care I don't understand why is she so nice to me putting that thought aside for now I dig into the food she made is quite delicious as normal especially the strawberry Mochi. It basically melts in my mouth, I eat it as pleasure lighting up my mouth at its taste while saying, "It's not terrible." I will never let her know how much I enjoy her food.

Once all the food is gone she takes the plates away and cleans them my eyes follow her along the way as I go back to the game not paying too much attention to it as I watch her. While I'm distracted by watching her work she finishes while she turns to me she asks, "Hey Fafnir do you want to try a different type of game."

"Like what," I ask.

"Well, have you ever played an MMORPG game on the computer," she asks with a course expression on her face.

"No," I reply with a dead tone of voice with just a touch of intrigue in it.

"Well, let's change that then," she was with a lovely smile blooming on her face that you can feel the happiness of getting to share it with me like the first time I met her at Tohru and her human's place. She motions for me to follow her into the room she sleeps in and to a desk with what I guess must be her computer. For she pulls out the chair sits down in it and turns on the computer and seems to open a game on it. She turns her head to me while saying, "When playing this game, you play with people all over the world. We should probably start by making you a character. What would you like to look like." her voice full of excitement with a smile basically spitting her face as her eyes shine with wild excitement, that look on her face taking on a beauty I didn't know humans possess. She spent the rest of the night asking questions on what I would like my character to be able to do if I wanted a mixed-race, and so on. In the end, my character was half-dragon half-human, he was a night with more human looks with dark long hair and red eyes, he was a knight with the ability to use magic as well because of the mixed heritage. After the character was made she helped me learn the rope of it, once I had a grasp of it she handed me headphones so I could hear it while playing so she could sleep while I played. She settled in for the night before saying, "good night, Fafnir, don't forget we are going over to Kobayashi and Tohru's place tomorrow. I also get off early, so let me know if you want to meet up at their place or go together," what she was saying getting cut off with a yawn. Which after it was done she continued," you don't have to answer now: you can tell me in the morning," with that blinding smile as if she enjoyed sharing the place with me. She then turned and went to sleep.