Kobayashi Prov.

As Tohru turns to Takiya, they start to go over what they should bring all the while Takiya has a smile like she's planning something. While most people wouldn't notice this but Takiya and I pretty much are siblings since we grew up together I can tell thats her planning smile with that coculaing and mistif look in her eyes so I say, "You're quite pleased with this."

Her devious smile that means there shall be bloodshed spreads over her face while she says,  "Well we get to watch those idiots get the massacre of their lifetime  the crewel lesson that you should be careful on how you treat others let  alone you shall enrage people you shouldn't."

"Like  how you messed with the boss's computer yesterday so when he turned it  on today he was presented with quite the surprise," I say with  an evil smile spreading across my face. Tohru and others in the room start to get a look on their face at wondering what we are talking about, well they will be shocked Takiya and I really don't come across as a threat, but they have never met Takiya's grandparents those two are what nightmares are made of.

"I  was just helping karma out a little bit like the time Tohru kept  tripping him but in my own way, besides when you figured out what I was  doing to his computer you gave some suggestions of what could be done  while laughing silently," Takiya says with an innocent smile but her  eyes give off the impression of anything but that.

"True, I bet the drinking is very interesting right about now," I say with a laugh, I can just imagine all the awkwardness going on. Are coworkers are probably trying to find ways to go home early or are trying to get the boss drank enough that he might say something that will be even more condemning and gossip-inducing. Well at least work should be interesting on monday

"Yeah,  it's definitely spiced up their lives a bit," Takiya says before we bust out laughing. We can see the faces of the dragons, they are a bit shocked at the turn of events, but they are probably reevaluating us from just this conversation.

Riko looks at us and asks, "What did you do and why," with a look of interest.

Takiya  looks at him with an understanding smile, "Well since he is always  pushing his work on others by misusing his authority I thought I might  as well give him a reason why. Basically made his computer glitch and  calculated how long it would take for him to call for some help so some  of the stuff he looks at would start popping up and some stuff we  thought could widen his horizons a bit tho it would only last a couple  of minutes so he could continue his work." She says to make sure to keep out as many details as to what extent or what exactly she did.

"Basically  she took her already existing talents and applied it to get back at him  for always giving us his work with a shock that should leave an  impression on him for a while," I say still keeping it pg.

"And in order to do that, you must get an understanding of the person to know what will affect them," Takiya says with a shit-eating grin.

"For  Takiya to do something like that means he had pissed her off really  badly for she is normally level headed, he sometimes gets on my last nerve  to but Takiya is the only one between the two of us with the skill to  hack into anyone computer without a trace for them to find," I  say with a reassuring smile.

"The  only thing they will find if they go threw his computer is nothing and  will chalk it up to the thises he looks up while at work and the  websites he visits. I really wouldn't have done anything for I don't care  about what most people do to me, but I will not stand by when people  pick on my friends and those who I'm close to," Takiya says with a  shrug.

"So who has been included in the party," I ask since I'm guessing most if not everyone in the room has been added. Takiya was raised to see through what is going on and get to the bottom of it. If need deal with it and leave no trace as is the way of the shrine of the red string.

"Well isn't obvious that the party includes those in this room and a few others," Takiya replies with a kind smile.

Kanna looks at me and asks, "Kobayashi what do you guys mean."

I reply with, "Well I was using the word party to symbolize those she cares  about and counts as her friends in the sense of the party one forms in a  game and will do anything for."

"Yes basically it means I see everyone here as a people I consider as my  friends," Takiya says with a kind smile. "Even tho I won't be  participating in the dodge doesn't mean I don't care."

"So  what are you planning to do to them if they continue to be butts since I  know you thought of one and if I had to guess you already set up the  groundwork didn't you," I says with a knowing smile on my face. Takiya always has a few ideas up her sleeves and she isn't one to let people mess with who she sees as hers, much like dragons need to hord and protect their things.

"Well who knows if I  will trip when I pick up or carry the watermelon you know I'm pretty  clumsy and if said watermelon were to somehow manage to fly and hit said  person in the face it wouldn't necessarily by my flat would it," she  says with a half-grin.

Yep there it is, I start laughing while saying, "I knew you were up to something, to think you came up with the  idea of knocking someone out while making it look like an accident."

"What do you mean it's  just something that could happen if I were to trip that doesn't mean  I'll do it on purpose now does it," Takiya says with a pout, "besides  I'll make sure it's a small one we don't need to be responsible for  anybody dying." Yep, you just got to love her.

"Well I guess I  shouldn't expect anything less from a shrine maiden from a chaotic natural  shrine-like yourself," says I still laughing.

"Well I was raised at  the shrine by my grandma it's only natural to help her out, even if I have  to take on the duties of one of the shrine maidens every once in a  while," says Takiya back while sticking her tongue out at me. Knowing her grandparents they probably set this up to teach those kids a lesson if they always treat people the way the boy Riko and Kanna were saying. I guess they will get the lesson of a lifetime since they will be going up against dragons with no idea how much they messed up

Riko asks, "Your a  shrine maiden," with a look of wonder.

Takiya just smiles back at the boy and gets ready to leave for the night so she can get some things ready for tomorrow. She says, "See you tomorrow at the park guys, Fafnir and I should get going so we can get things ready for the slaughter."

Once everyone leaves for the night with the promise to meet up at noon at the park, I get ready for bed while Tohru and Kanna stay up for a while longer.