next day at work

Well, Kobayashi is acting like nothing happened last night even though he ripped of Tohru's clothes so I decided I was going to bring up our drinking conversation to embarrass the hell out of him and to hopefully speed up Kobayashi figuring out that he loves Tohru. Watching him hit on her without realizing he loves her is so saddening maybe I can get one of her friends to help, hmmm. But how do I get their help without Tohru or Kobayashi picking up on it? "Hey Takiya, thanks for meeting Tohru's friends with me. You somehow managed to get the hostile Fafnir interested in video games."
" Well, he was already a shut-in, and that game has treasure and fighting it, he's been guarding his treasure for a really long time that it would be a good way to introduce him to games," I reply with a smirk. "As a fellow secret otaku, I'm used to using little things to feel out what they might like, since people like us have to be careful there are a lot of people who think bad of people like us."
"Leave it to you to be able to get a dragon going towards the path of games addiction and becoming an otaku of a few words you hear and the vibe you get off him." Says Kobayashi with a look of only you and the sound of disbelief in his voice.
"Well, at least I wasn't the one who started the conversation on butler's and how old butler men are the beat while hitting him on the shoulder, for an ancient curse dragon, he was pretty calm," I say with a smirk getting closer to my goal.
Kobayashi goes a little pale, "guess that true glad you introduced him to games, or the could have gotten ugly." Says while having the unbelievable laugh added to the mix.
"Tohru probably said something to keep him from ending you, me on the other hand, most likely to get killed Tohru hates me." I say, " I'm just surprised I didn't get ripped in half when I covered his and my eyes while you ripped of Tohru's clothes." I say as my smirk grows as I finally get to what I wanted to bring up.
And he finishes going pale now as white as a sheet, just opening and closing his mouth. "....... In my defense, we were both drunk and talking about maids."
"Yeah, that seems to be a theme of yours whenever and wherever we talk about maids and drink with a Tohru around, you seem to take her clothes off," I say the last bit in a singing and teasing tone. I smirk a full-blown smile while wiggling eyebrows at him, and I'm glad we sit right next to each other. He opens and closes his mouth some more while looking mortified, "I'm just saying that I have never seen you do that before, but enough with that topic, how was everything this morning."
Kobayashi just opened and closed a few more times while his brain rebuts, "It was interesting I have noticed that Kanna just watches the people in the morning."
"Well, that is when everyone is moving around, and this is a whole new world for her. Maybe she will want to interact with more people like kids her age. If she keeps it up, ask her if she wants to go to school or something." The way she was thrown into this world by her parents to live here alone as punishment with no way back and how Tohru and Kobayashi interact with her, she may see them more in a parental way even if Tohru was just a friend of hers in the other world. But I don't think those two have realized that they both are kind of oblivious. "Or you guys could go somewhere where she could r uh n around and play more. Not all kids are like we were and just happy with a game counsel to play with some like to move around outside too." Kane's a good kid, and Tohru and Kobayashi are just the people she needs to raise her well. "If  you ever need me to help or cover for you, you just need to as Kobayashi."
He seems to be taking in what I said, so that's good, "maybe your right that Tohru, Kanna, and I so go somewhere, hmmm."
"If you are debating on where to go, I say an open field would be best to uh can sit and watch Tohru and Kanna play together; they are dragons, they have magic and are a lot stronger than us until they understand just how much stronger they are that's your best bet of staying alive. Plus, we are more games, not fiscal activity." With that, the conversation ended since the asshole of a supervisor of ours decided to give us all his work along with ours his aren't even that important. The funny thing is he suddenly started tripping when he was messing with us to the point he couldn't get up my money's on Tohru being involved. With it being Friday and the end of the workday, we are finally free for the weekend. Tohru and I say bye for the weekend, and I'm on my way to get the game I preordered that came out today. I can't wait to get home and start playing it.