What a dream! :O

~Dreaming~

"Hello?", I whispered into the darkness surrounding me. I was lying down on an old dirty boiler room floor, and every so often a pipe would squeak, breaking the silence. As I slowly pulled myself up from the cold ground, my eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness. I could barely make out the many pipes that snaked down the many tunnels of the boiler room. "Hello...?", I called again, my anxiety starting to climb. As I walk slowly tiptoed down the lengthy tunnels, I couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. Like someone was breathing down my neck every so often, concentrated breathing. The boiler room floors were so cold on my bare feet, causing me to shiver every couple of seconds. What felt like hours of wandering the dark boiler room alone, the feeling of someone following me became a lot more present in my mind. I could hear a pair of footprints slowly walking towards me from behind. I started to pick up my pace, entering a jog as I snaked through the tunnels; looking back every few seconds. A scratching noise began to ring throughout the long piped walls, causing me to scream. I sprinted, taking many lefts and rights, hoping to lose this nightmarish figure. Looking behind me one more time, I entered a closed-off area with a large furnace at the other end of the room. I felt my heart drop when an evil chuckle escape from behind me. Turning around, I slowly distanced myself from the mysterious figure.

"Hello..hi! Is this your b-boiler room?" I think it's....b-beautiful if you don't mind me saying." I stutter, trying to keep my distance from the shadow figure creeping towards me.

"Well aren't you a polite little bitch?", a male voice responded with a snarky tone. Making me jump a little.

In shock I just kept backing up, trying to find the courage to respond. Suddenly I felt the cool touch of the cement wall as I realized I was trapped. All I could do now was pray I would wake up before finding out what this figure was going to do to me.

"Scared yet, Sweet Cheeks?!" He smirked, stepping into the light that shone from above, exposing his complexion and the claw glove on his hand. He was a 5'11 burnt male wearing an old fedora, a slightly torn green and red striped sweater, and dusty brown pants. I wanted to respond but my heart was in my throat, only letting a little squeak escape my mouth. Looking me up and down, he raises the knives on the glove and puts them to my chin.

"What's the matter, cat got your tongue, doll?!" he smirks again, looking at me with those icy blue eyes. My face began to feel hot and flustered and he grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him. Pls wake uppppp

"Ar-Are you going to kil-kill me?!", I stuttered, trying to form the words my racing mind wanted to scream.

"Maybe....maybe not?", he teased, moving the knife down my chin to my neck. He then moved his other arm, which was on my waist, further down. I quickly tried to pull away but he pulled me back aggressively. Pushing me up painfully against the wall, trapping me between him and the wall.  

"What are you doing?", I croaked, wincing at the pain of him firmly gripping my wrist.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?", he growled, his smirk disappearing.

"Please let me go, you're hurting me.", I plead, tears forming in my eyes from the pain.

"You're cute when you beg, you know that?" he evilly smirked, pressing the knife closer to my throat. I closed my eyes shut and waited for the long sharp knives to slice my throat. Nothing. I fearfully opened my eyes, locking them with the terrifying man. Then without any warning, he slashed my shoulder.

~Real World~

Jolting up in a cold sweat, I was greeted by the sight of the golden sunbeams shining in from my window blinds. It was morning. My heart still pumping, I slowly got up to start the day. As I walked into the bathroom to take a shower, I almost screamed at the sight of a gash in my left shoulder.

It was just a nightmare.....right? :0