Demon of Abyss

The demon lady, Lilith, introduced herself as the 100th monarch of the Demon Kingdom. "... My Lord, this is Aurora my kingdom lead mage, she is the princess of the Fairy Tribe." Aurora bowed her head after Lilith finished her short introduction.

Lilith's gaze then moved on to the elf Lady "...This is Princess Agnes, Commander of our Diabolic Knight" Agnes Straightened her body and gave a polite bow.

"This Princess Emelda our military strategist" Emelda the bunny woman smiled seductively at him and give him a curtsy.

"And lastly this is Akagi princess of Yokai Tribe" Akagi gave him a sigh and nervous bow. Samael nodded calmly and walked to the end of the tower to soak in the beautiful scenery of this new & interesting world.

And it didn't betray his expectation, the world is so beautiful that Samael can not form words to describe such a beautiful view before him, he saw trees filled with green leafy leaves, water clear as crystal, and air filled with the scent of nature.

He moved his gaze to right and saw Lilith's Kingdom far in the distance, it's massive and simply a work of art.

"MASS FLY!" He casted 5th Tier spell "Mass Fly" on the five beautiful Maidens and lifted them in the air.

"EEP! (5x)" They let out a cry of surprise when they felt their bodies lifted in the sky by some unknown force.

Samael summoned his massive wings and joined them in the sky "You said you can share info through our bond right?" Samael asked.

"Yes, Your Highness" Lilith affirmed with a confident nod. "...Then share everything you know about your world to me and including the knowledge of your world magical arts "

"Right now?" Lilith asked hesitatingly, Samael gave a calm nod in return. "...My Lord, the process will be extremely painful if I transfer such a huge knowledge right now" She stated.

"I will be fine. " Lilith and others shared a look of hesitation before they decided to believe in his words.

Lilith and others closed their eyes, Samael stopped midair when he felt his gold ring hummed & then without a fucking warning his mind got assaulted by memories and knowledge of Lilith's world, Iojogarth, history, and its magical arts.

Lilith and others opened their eyes and saw he is completely fine, there are no signs of grimace on his face... He just hovered into the air with a thoughtful look on his face. 

This new world is called Iojogarth, about 70% of this planet's surface is land consisting of two continents and The remaining 30% is covered with water, mostly by oceans, seas, gulfs, and other saltwater bodies, but also by lakes, rivers, and other fresh waters.

The two continents are inhabited by humans and demi-humans, Est is solely ruled by humans, and Ithania is ruled by Lilith and her four close friends. This world is similar to Yggdrasil but it's much bigger than the game world, the world has similar job systems, leveling up and Dungeons but there the similarity ends because Yggdrasil magic is way stronger than this world, but he is interested in learning some branch of magic he found useful thanks to the knowledge shared by Lilith and others 

"...Fascinating" He muttered out and then moved his gaze on Aurora. "... Miss Aurora, I would like to learn sorcery from you, although your world sorcery is lacking it still has quite a bit interesting spells that I would like to learn" Samael requested.

"It will be my honor" Satisfied with her answer he decided to give a little taste of his & their new partnership.

"Oh Daemon of the abyss, he'd thy l'rd calleth." Samael muttered out the incantation of the summoning.