The forsaken One

Lilith nervously watched Samael as he surveyed the deceased bodies of her people that are littered with pretty messed-up wounds.

Her soldiers who fetched the body were also observing his every action anxiously, earlier they are notified by their queen that this summoned savior of them is the monarch himself and is a very strong being with phenomenal powers like reviving the dead.

Samael aimed his open palm at the deceased bodies "HEAL!" After he healed all their injuries in a matter of few seconds he summoned a golden energy orb.

"Mass Resurrection!" He crushed the golden orb with both hands and moments later all the bodies stirred feebly shocking everyone in the vicinity.

"They will wake up soon..." Samael quietly informed Lilith, In the game, the resurrection was instant but here in real life, it will probably take time as he didn't find any signs of waking up except for a little twitch of fingers or stir of body here and there.

"Th-Thank you..." Lilith whispered out in gratitude.

"You are my wife now & we will likely spend rest of our life together, your responsibility is now mine to bear... " Samael may have said these words casually, but to her, they mean a lot.

As the duo watched the demi-humans soldiers covering the resurrected dark elves & beastman with blankets to provide them some warmness from the cold weather they sensed several dark auras approaching the kingdom.

Samael looked up and saw Abbadon with a small army of flying shadow-like creatures, each one of them is carrying kids in their arms, except for one person who is a grown-ass man, that person is roughly being held by his leg by his summon.

"The abducted children?!" Lilith exclaimed on seeing the children's in the arms of the creatures. The creatures soon made their way to the ground and gently placed the unconscious kids before their feet.

Everyone except Lilith & Samael was shocked & was touched by the generosity of these shadow-like creatures.

A middle-aged beast-man walk up to Abbadon & lowered his head before the demon. " ...Thank you, great demon-dono..." He thanked profusely. Samael was surprised by the man's bravery, he could clearly see these people are literally one step away from shiting their pants thanks to the grotesque appearance of his summon, but this man without showing any kind of fear or disgust expressed his gratitude.

"You are welcome..." Abbadon replied and then throws the injured Captain before his lord's feet.

"No more... Please... Agh!" Abbadon placed his right foot on the captain's head. "Stop squealing like a pig... you filth, it's unpleasant to listen." The injured Captain trembled in fear under the murderous gaze of the demon.

"Now then human I would like to ask a few questions if you replied truthfully I let you keep your life. Do you understand?" The captain nodded at Samael's words and let out a muffled yes.

Abbadon removed his foot so that the man could speak properly. "By the clothing on your body you must be a high-rank soldier, then you must have knowledge on the heroes right?" Captain's eyes widened in realization, even though he doesn't want to betray his kingdom but right now he has no other choice, his life is more precious than his people.

"Y-Yes..." He nodded in fear. "Do you happen to have any idea where I can find them?" Samael asked with a dark grin that sent shivers down everyone's spine.

"I... I know, I was there when they were summoned and I know where they will be in the next few days" The Captain said in a submissive voice.

"Good, That's what I wanted to hear all along. So tell me their location?" Samael asked. " The Great labyrinth... the... the heroes will enter the underground dungeon to level up" replied the scared Captain.