Thank God I finally Said It

"Yuna," Louis said. His girlfriend walked in front of him, a blanket in her hands and a huge smile on her face.

"Hey Lou," she replied, fidgeting with the hem of the blanket. They were both unusually stiff, their awkwardness being unnoticed by each other as their hearts quickened.

Yuna then remembered what she came up here to do, Ginny's words echoing in her head. She timidly laid down the blanket and took Louis' hand, which she just realized were full of her favorite flowers, Asters. Her nerves immediately relaxed at the sight of the flowers. "Louis..."

He sat down next to her, much more calm now that he could see her irises clearly. "I know they're your favorite, you mentioned them when we first started going out."

"They're gorgeous," she replied, taking them from him and smelling them. "You really didn't have to."

"Well, you deserve them. You're such an amazing person and go through so much, a bouquet of flowers is barely anything compared to what you deserve. It's the least I can do," he replied, not taking his eyes off of her.

She smiled and played with the hem of her skirt. "Ya know, I never thought I would be in a relationship at 16. I was always like, 'No one here holds any interest in me, why should I waste time on someone I cant have?' But then, well you asked me for Snape's homework through Instagram."

Louis smiled at the memory. "In all honesty I didn't need the homework. I just wanted to find a way to talk to you."

Yuna's jaw dropped. "You filthy little liar!"

They laughed and looked at the stars, being careful not to be too loud in case Filch and Mrs. Norris were to come back. Neither of the two teens ever imagined themselves like this. Louis had always thought of Yuna as the girl who was way out of his league, the girl who he had no chance of getting. But here he was, sitting next to her, the happiest he's ever been.

"You know Yuna, you're the most amazing person I've ever met if I'm being honest."

"Really?"

"Yeah," he said. Yuna was trying to hid her blush behind the purple flowers, her heart besting rapidly.

You gotta tell him!!!

"I love you," she said, right as Louis' mouth opened to continue.

"I- what?" Was all he could say.

She started to panic. "I- I mean- Jesus this was a mistake-"

"I love you too."