𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔

Later that night the girls were playing a game where Sophie was blindfolded and Elizabeth and Luna were spinning her.

"One, two, three…" both Elizabeth and Luna counted excitment dripped from their voices. Both girls ran off as Sophie kept spinning blindfolded.

"No peeking!" Elizabeth shouted from somewhere in the house.

"Four." Luna said eyes still on Sophie to make sure she wasn't peeking but the she and Elizabeth ran into Namjoon.

"Are you guys done with the pizza?" He asked holding up a pizza box.

"Five!" Luna kept counting.

"I don’t want it to go to waste." Namjoon added still trying to grab his daughter's attention.

"Dad ssh!" Luna said to him. Namjoon made an O face and stopped taking mouthing an -I'm sorry-. The girls giggled an left him.

Sophie continued spinning blindfolded as the other two ran off to hide.

"Seven, eight, nine, ten. Ready or not, here I come! Okay, clap!" Sophie shouted. A grin on her face as she waited for the first clap.

Elizabeth and Luna who had hidden around the house clapped and Sophie followed the sound blindfolded, suddenly she ran into a box. "Woh!" She yelped.

"Guys, you don’t know the house well enough. Someone’s gonna get hurt." Vivian scolded with a smile. Their happiness never failed to warm her heart, they were her whole world alongside Namjoon. She had this amazing family thanks to him at the first place.

"I’m okay, I’m okay!" Sophie laughed continuing her search for her sisters. "Second clap!"

'There!' She thought turning towards the sound, then Vivian saw Luna hiding right behind Sophie and she didn't clap, she whispered to Luna.

"That’s cheating." Luna covered her mouth with her hand to stop herself from laughing out loud.

Still blindfolded, Sophie opened the door to the closet where Elizabeth was hiding.

"Clap." Sophie said.

Nancy claped.

"Gotcha!" She exclaimed as she ran to grab Elizabeth but they accidentally knocked into the wall and they heard a crack.

"Are you okay?" Sophie asked worriedly taking off her blindfold.

"Oh, yeah. Woh, um…" Elizabeth awkwardly replied.

"Alright! What did we break now?" Namjoon  groand walking towards the girls and entering the closet. "Will you get out of there, please?"

"I didn’t mean to. It was Christine’s fault." Elizabeth said trying to put the blame on her sister.

"My fault?" Sophie gasped, feeling extremely betrayed.

"Oh, jeez!" Namjoon turned on the light in the closet.

"Oh, my God."

"Sophie did it!" Elizabeth repeated.

"No, I didn’t!" Poor Sophie tried to defend herself but Elizabeth was having non of it.

"Yes, you did. You totally pushed me!" Elizabeth argued.

Namjoon roled his eyes at their behavior. He never scolded them for breaking anything so why were they fighting and blaming each other like this. "Okay guys it's alright, it's not your fault. Let's just be glad you're both oky, hm?" The girls nodded, they were relieved their father wasn't mad.

Namjoon looked the hole created in the wooden wall and peered through it. "Hey, Liz, can you go get me the matches, please?" Elizabeth turned to go and get the matches