𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

"Yeah, well, you weren’t kidding." Father Gordon said as he finished watching the footage that was filmed in Perrons house.

"No." Taehyung nodded. He was sitting in front of Father Gordon with (Y/n) by his side.

"Look, Taehyung, this is complicated because the kids aren’t baptized."

"I understand…" Taehyung trailed off.

"And the family, they’re not members of the Church."

"Oh, come on."

"And, the approval would have to come directly from the Vatican."

"Father, we’ve never seen nothing like this." Taehyung insisted.

Father Gordon picked up one of the photos taken of Luna sleepwalking with Rory’s ghostly hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah, well, neither have I." He confirmed and then looked at another photo of Luna sleepwalking with Rory behind her.

"Father, they don’t have a lot of time."

"Alright. I’ll push it through myself."

"Thank you." Both Taehyung and (Y/n) said.

"Alright, we’ll wait for your call." Taehyung said as he accepted Father Gordon's handshake.

They walked out of the church. He looked at (Y/n) who still looked a little pale, probably still shaken up from the vision she had back at Perron's house.

"Are you okay honey?" He asked as he pulled her closer to his side. He pressed a tender kiss to her temple. (Y/n) leaned into his touch and closed her eyes.

"Yeah, just tired."

"Well then let's go home, hm?"

"Sounds good."

༒︎

Kims house later on that night.

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully in his bed with his stuffed bunny tightly clutched in his arms. His matching locket that was draped over the lamp on his nightstand slowly started swinging by itself. Suddenly his body was tugged forward harshly. He woke up startled and looked around, he couldn't see anything so he got out of the bed and slowly made his way out of his room.

"Mommy? Daddy?" He turned on the upstairs hallway light and opened the door to one of the bedrooms.

"Mommy? Daddy?" He called again, his grip on his stuffed bunny tightened as he pressed it to his body. He hated the dark.

Jungkook walked downstairs and turned on the hallway light, he noticed the door to the room where his dad kept the strange artifacts in was open. He made his way toward the door and called for Taehyung, "dad?"

He walked away from the room and didn't notice  that the Annabelle doll glass case was now empty. As Jungkook went to return upstairs the upstairs hallway light turned off by itself.

"Nana? Nana?" The three years old panicked when a dark shadow surrounded the house. He runs into the study and shut the door, he heard a banging noise and screamed at top of his lungs in terror. The dark shadow slowly started to overtake the room, Jungkook turned and saw a woman sitting in the rocking chair in the room with Annabelle on her lap. His heart started to pound in his chest and tears streamed down his face he just wanted his mommy to come and wake him up from this nightmare.

The woman stopped rocking, suddenly the Annabelle’s face turned towards Jungkook and he  screamed louder. He run towards the door and tried to get out but the door was locked.