𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

At the Kims house, Taehyung was being interviewed by a reporter, Taehyung showed him into a room full of strange artifacts. "We keep everything locked in here. Feel free to look around, just don’t touch anything." He warned before walking farther into the room.

"Wow, this is crazy. So all these are taken from cases you’ve investigated?" The reporter asked amazed by the sight of all the artifacts.

"That’s right. Everything you see in here is either haunted, cursed or is being used in some kind of ritualistic practice. Nothing’s a toy." Taehyung nodded, as the reporter looks at a toy monkey "Not even the toy monkey." The reporter went to touch the toy monkey.

"Don’t touch it." Taehyung warned.

"Oh. Isn’t it scary or doesn’t it worry you to have all these items right in your home?" The reported asked.

"That’s why we have a priest that comes by once a month to bless the room. The way I see it is, it’s safer for these things to be in here than out there. It’s kind of like keeping guns off the street."

"Well, why not just throw them in an incinerator, destroy it?"

"Well that would only destroy the vessel. Sometimes it’s better to keep the genie in the bottle." Taehyung explained smiling when the reporter nodded in understanding.

"Say, is the uh…Annabelle doll here?"

"Right this way. Yeah." Taehyung lead them to a glass display case inside which was the doll, the reporter peered at it for a moment. "You said she’s a conduit?"

"That’s right."

"What does that mean?"

"A very powerful demon has latched itself onto her."

"So, when you guys investigate these haunting…" the reporter seemed hesitant to ask his question.

"Mm-hmm?" Taehyung tilted his head a little.

"How do you stop them from latching onto you?"

"We have to take great precaution."

"But what about your wife?"

"What about her?"

"Well, Father Gordon told me that…"

"That was different. What happened to my wife happened during an exorcism."

"What’s the difference?"

Suddenly they heard a noise.

"Excuse me!" Taehyung excused himself and walked toward the noise. He found his son, Jungkook, hiding behind some shelves watching them.

"Honey, what are you doing? Come here. You know better, right?"

Taehyung called out to his mother-in-law "Georgiana!" He then turned to look back at Jungkook, "come on, did you touch anything?"

"No." The three years old replied.

"Alright. Come one, honey." Taehyung walked Jungkook out of the room. "Georgiana, can you take Kookie upstairs?"

"Oh, sure!" Georgiana said taking Jungkook from his father's arms.

"You can’t go into this room no matter what, remember?"

"Yes, Daddy." Taehyung smiled patting his head "Alright." He kissed top of Jungkook's head. "Go on."

"Okay, come on. Let’s see if we can find you a little snack, okay? Come on." Georgiana said pinching Jungkook's chubby cheek softly as she walked away.

After the reporter left Taehyung entered the room to see (Y/n) and Jungkook laughing. She’s sat in a rocking chair patting Jungkook's hair as he sat on her lap.

"Hey! What’s going on in here?" Taehyung asked.

"Daddy, look!" Jungkook jumped up to his feet showing his father his new outfit. It was a little navy blue suit, a jacket and matching short pants with a little bowtie.

"Wow, you look very handsome."

"Alright, go get dress for dinner." His mother said. Jungkook slide off (Y/n)'s lap and started to leave the room.

"I’m wearing it to dinner." Jungkook said giggling.

"No, you’re not." Jungkook ran out of the room laughing, Taehyung handed (Y/n) a cup of tea. "Here you go."

"Thanks. How did it go?"

"I think he may write a positive article." He shrugged.

"Ooh, a non-skeptic!"

"Hm."

"That’s a pleasant change."

"Yeah." Taehyung looked at (Y/n) for a moment.

"Stop blaming yourself." She took a sip of her tea and pulled a face.

"No sugar? Be right back." Taehyung took her cup and left the room.

༒︎

Couple of months later

Outside the Perrons house there was a wooden cross with Sadie’s name on it and her collar hanging off it where she was buried.

Inside the house the grandfather clock stopped at 3:07. In Sophie and Elizabeth's room as they slept Sophie felt something tug at her foot.

"Not funny, Liz." She groggily whispered.

"What?" Elizabeth said half sleep.

"Stop grabbing my foot!"

"Shut up! I didn’t do anything!"

"Yeah, right."

"Ew, and stop farting! It really stinks."

"Don’t blame that on me, it’s you." Elizabeth huffed turning her back on Sophie.

Down in the living room, Namjoon was passed out on a desk and the TV was showing static, Namjoon was awakened by a noise, he turned off the TV and went to investigate. He saw the kitchen door banging shut then something banged against the door jamb three times, he went into the kitchen and saw the window open and he thought that it was the breeze, suddenly he heard more noises. He rushed to go upstairs and nearly had a heart attack when he saw Emily standing halfway down the stairs.

"God!" He whispered-yelled "Almost killed you're father there. What are you doing out of bed? What’s that sound?"

"It’s Lu. She’s in my room. She's sleepwalking again." Namjoon hurried to the room and found Luna thumping her head against the closet door.

"I’ve never seen her do this before." Emily said as Namjoon walked up to Luna and put his hand against her forehead to pad it against the banging.

"I remembered you saying not to wake her if she was like this or, so."

"No, we just put her back to bed. You did a good job baby." He smiled at her oldest daughter before turning to Luna and whispering. "Hey, hey, sweetie. Ssh. Let’s go back to bed." He turned her and started leading her out of the room.

"She’s okay. Good night."

"Night." Emily said closing the door. She looked at the closet for a moment before giving to bed herself.

.....
A/N: Thank you so much for reading, if you enjoyed reading this chapter please kindly consider giving a vote. Love you, see you in the next chapter.♡