𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

At the Perrons house

Vivian was in the bathroom when she noticed more bruises on her body, she took her prescribed iron deficiency tablets. She softly rubbed the bruise on her forearm wondering what the hell was wrong with her body. She just hopped that whatever it was it did go away soon, Namjoon was too worried for her and she didn't want to add another problem to his worries.

Later at night in her room she’s folding laundry as she listened to the radio, suddenly she heard a child giggling, she turned off the radio to listen more carefuly. She then heard the sounds of hands clapping.

"Girls, it’s way past your bed time." She huffed.

She went out of the room to check but much to her surprise all the girls were asleep in their rooms. Suddenly she heard a crashing noise and found all the framed family pictures hanging from the wall by the stairs have fallen and broken.

She went downstairs to investigate when she heard the clapping noise again.

"Who is that?!" She exclaimed turning the lights on.

Vivian walked through the hallway and checkd the living room and kitchen when suddenly she saw the cellar door open and heard a note being played on the old piano in the cellar.

A chill ran down her spine just with thought of going down there in middle of the night when there was probably an intruder there.

She slowly made her way towards the cellar, her body shook with fear. She turned on the light in the cellar and from top of the stairs she took a quick peek into the cellar but saw nothing slowly she stepped back.

"Who ever is down there, I’m gonna lock you in now!" She shouted.

As she turned to go out of the cellar suddenly the door slammed shut in her face knocking her down the cellar stairs to the cellar floor. Vivian groaned, her body throbbed with pain as she sat up with difficulty. She and looked around her in terror, suddenly a small ball roled out and Vivian quickly ran up the stairs, then the light bulb exploded and Vivian screamed in terror, she tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Help! Help me out! Help!" She screamed at top of her lungs banging on the door with all her might. She thought she was going to pass out from fear at any moment.

The sound of a child giggling was heard, Vivian found the matches Namjoon had left on the shelf and lighted one with shaky hands. As she lookd around terrified, she heard a child’s ghostly voice.

"Hey, want to play hide and clap?" The ghostly voice said.

From the darkness behind Vivian a pair of hands appeared and clapped extinguishing the match and making Vivian let out a frightened shriek trying to open the cellar door.

At the same time Emily woke up to find Luna has sleepwalked into her room again and was banging her head against her closet door.

"Lu?" She called her name.

Emily got out of bed and walked over to Luna and took a deep breath.

"Okay." She put her hand against her forehead to protect it against the thumping. "Alright? Alright, come on. Come on." She turned Luna around.

"There you go." She started leading her away from the closet, "okay, you can uh…you can just sleep with me tonight, alright? Right here." She lead Luna to her bed.

She tucked Luna under the sheets, but she heard thumping on the closet again, she turned around and walked slowly towards the closet. She opened the closet doors but found no one inside, at the same time Luna sat up in bed and saw something terrifying.