Date for a Comic | Chapter seven

『 e t e r n i t y 』

『 e t e r n i t y 』

"So. . .  Why'd you call us up to the rooftop?"  [Name] asked with a raised brow.  He hoped that it wasn't going to be some Yandere Simulator of sorts.  Not knowing what he'll do without his Snow Bunny being gone.

"Here." Jihoon thrusted the comic to the two who worried about it.  "I wanted to give it back."  Both looked at each other in surprise. He was the one who took the comic? Jihoon tried to gain there attention.  "Lee Felix.  Isn't this yours?"

Soobin furrowed his eyes.  "His name isn't Felix.  It's [Name]."

"Yeah!"  [Name] pointed towards the comic.  "Give it back, it's ours."

"Ours?"

Jihoon scoffed.  "You can have it back.  If you go on a date with me."  [Name] frowned at that.  No way was he-  "He'll go on a date with you."

"I will?"  He looked at Soobin with a hand to his chest.

Jihoon sighed loudly.  "You must not want it." He hovered the comic over the building, taunting to throw it off the roof. "No!" The two shouted. If that comic falls to the ground [Name] could get hurt along with it. Stupid curse of the book.

"Just calm down."

"Careful. Please don't do it." Both Soobin and [Name] knew, he had no other choice but to agree on the date.

。゚(゚'Д`゚)゚。

"Do you really have to get a first date gift for him?" 

"Of course.  It's the nicest thing to do."  [Name] replied as his gaze stayed on the table of jewelry and accessories.

Soobin scoffed with a roll to his eyes.  "With what money?  You're broke, remember?"

"With what I made with my part-time gig."

"You have to chip in for rent, not buy a gift!"

[Name] ignored Soobin's complaints.   "Ooh.  This is really pretty.  Don't you think?"  [Name] showed him a watch.  It's colors pooling into each other.  The raven haired sighed.  "Can't argue there."

"Alright.  I'll get this then."

"[Name]!  Focus on getting on your landlord's good side!  I've made things too easy for you, huh?"  Soobin continued to complain while [Name] just smiled along the way.