My Demon | Chapter two

『 e t e r n i t y 』

                                  『 e t e r n i t y 』

"What's your name?"

"Lee [Y/n]."

"Date of birth?"

"[Your birthday], 1993."

Soobin's laughed. That was a joke right? "Mister, you're 28."

"Eh? Don't call me 'mister'! I'm eightee-"

"Address?"

Did Soobin just cut him off? Yes. Indeed he did. Was he mad because of it? Nope. Not in the slightest. In fact he smiled and grabbed Soobin's hand.

"Seonkim, the capital of-"

"Wait. Don't you mean Seoul? There's no such place as that." Soobin said, as he pulled his hand out of the other males hand, with a look of discomfort and confusion.

"Oh. . Is that so?" The male frowned.

"That means you have nowhere to stay. Do you know anyone's phone number by chance?"

Soobin hopes that he can get this strange guy out of his house and forget he ever existed. Yeah, he thought the male was kinda handsome, but he's not gonna let some guy he just meet that claims he knows him, and calls him Snow Bunny, stay with him.

Not a chance.

He watched the male take out a. . . Flip phone? Wow. This guy was diffidently from that old manga.

A few moments later, Soobin's phone ranged. It was an unknown number. . Wait! Was he calling-

"It's the only phone number I know." Soobin watched as the male with the flip phone wink at him. What's with this guy and winking?

Soobin sighed, before he silently groaned. What was he gonna do with him now? He'll have to think about that after school.

"I have to go."

Said Soobin as he grabbed his school bag and fixed his uniform tie. [Y/n] grabbed his sleeve as he walked by him, his eyes full of worry.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I have school to attend to." Soobin replied with a 'isn't it obvious' look.

"But, what about me? I have nowhere to go. I had a fine life back at home, but I came here for you."

Soobin furrowed his eyebrows. What? As a birthday present? Who would give a guy as a gift?

"Just stay here for now."

"What really?"

"Just until you go back!" Warned Soobin as he opened his front door with a cute scowl on his face. [Y/n] jumped in his seat, saying strings of thank you and other words that Soobin could not understand.