Kiss For You | Chapter three

『 e t e r n i t y 』

『 e t e r n i t y 』

"What are you doing here?"

The male in front of Soobin rubbed his neck as he sheepishly smiled. "For a kiss."

Soobin couldn't help but to roll his eyes. "No. I'm-" before he could finish his sentence, the male he found quite irritating, was leaning in. Soobin quickly grabbed his arm and twisted it to his back.

"A-Ah! Bunny, that hurts!"

"Why would I ever kiss you?"

Soobin let go and started walking down the stairs of the school. The other fallowed behind him as he spoke, "wait! What if the only way to go back to the comic is to kiss me?" Soobin stopped in his tracks and turned to him. "What?"

"It could work." He walked up to Soobin. "Can I kiss you. That was what you said when I popped out; before we were about to kiss. I'm definitely onto something here!" He praised himself. Soobin clicked his tongue and started to walk away.

"You're creeping me out again."

The male smirked at this. "Oh, I see. You don't want me to go back, do you, Snow Bunny?"

Soobin again, stopped in his tracks. "I told you to stop calling me that."

"You saying that with a face like that, makes it look like you have a little bunny face." Said the male as he reached out to pinch his cheeks. Soobin slapped his hand away and pointed a finger towards his chest. "Don't do anything cheesy in front of my friends or other students. You got it?"

The male backed away from him and crossed his chest with his finger. "You got it."

( •⌄• ू )✧

"Hello. I'm Lee [Y/n], the one and only Lone Fighter." He greeted Soobin's friends as he sat into a desk next to the said male. "Are you guys my Snow Bunny's friends?"

Soobin rolled his eyes. Didn't he just say don't be weird?

"Hey. . That name. His name is just like the one in the comic book!" Said Huening Kai.

"Wait. He's a transfer student, right? But how do you guys know each other?" Asked Yeonjun.

"His name is Lee [Y/n]?" Said Beomgyu.

[Y/n's] eyes widened. "You know me- I mean, the comic book character, Lee [Y/n]?"

"Yes! Lee is the epitome of BL romance manhwa characters!"