Nothing Alike | Chapter four

『 e t e r n i t y』

『 e t e r n i t y』

Soobin hoped, when he opened his eyes, that he'll be the only one in the room, after that kiss. How wrong he was.

"What the. . . Why didn't it work?" He said in panic.

He then, tried again. Pop Out Boy, still there. Soobin screamed in disbelief as [Y/n] felt his warm cheeks from the second kiss attempt.

Soobin grabbed the males collar. "[Y/n]! Why are you still here? You said the kiss would work."

In panic, [Y/n] spoke: "I didn't say it would work. I said it might work." Soobin sighed, letting got of his collar and quickly wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

"There's has to be another way."

"The kiss should have worked." [Y/n] said, a hand on his chin. "Oh, I know." He looked towards Soobin. "Maybe we have to kiss after falling in love!"

Soobin shot down the idea."I don't want to kiss you at all! What do you mean love?"

"We have to do whatever it takes so I can go back. Or maybe one of the others could fall for me." He then smirked. "I knew it. You don't want me to go back to the comic book, huh, Snow Bunny?"

"What?" Said Soobin.

"What?!" Shouted another voice.

They both faced the unknown shout.
Huening Kai who had a sleeping mask on with headphones around his neck, Taehyung peacefully reading a book.

"What are you guys doing?" He asked, pulling down his mask. "Yeah. Very interesting topic you both were having." Taehyung glanced there way.

"Uh. . ."

- -

"My heart has no reason." Huening Kai faced [Y/n].

"So it only beats for one person?" Said [Y/n], slightly knowing what Kai was doing.

"Stop returning to my dreams!" Continued Taehyung.

The three faced towards each other as they all said: "I can't get you out of my head." They smiled and high-five each other pridefully. Soobin rolled his eyes.

"I can't believe I'm saying lines with the real [Y/n]!" Huening Kai said, placing a hand to his heart and battered his eyes in a dream like state.

"Huening Kai. How is it so easy for you guys to accept this?" Soobin asked.

[Y/n] placed his palms onto his chin and smiled. "Pen- uh, Huening Kai. How did you guys memorize it all?"