Chapter Two: The Day I Met You

It was around 10 am, as I was just opening up the shop. I see a car was already parked there and go out to motion whoever was in the car to come inside. Seeing Ashley get out of the driver's seat, I smile. “Hey, you bring your friend this time 'round?”

Letting out a laugh, Ashley nodded. “Yeah, I did.” I see someone get out of the passenger seat and begin walking over, Ashley locking the car as they do. “So, did Ashley show you the tattoos I suggested?” The person nodded, and as they get closer, I can make out that they're female.

“Alrighty then, what're we thinking?” I open the door and let them inside as I ask. “I'm getting the one that said "This Brutal Nightmare is My Reality" on my inner left forearm.” She had an Australian accent, though it was slight. “Great! If you'd like, I can bring you back right now. I don't have any appointments for another hour.” Smiling, she nodded. Like Ashley when she first came, the girl was wearing sunglasses. However, this girl was also wearing a snapback.

Taking her in the back, I let her sit down as I set up. “So, you're name's Demi Bennett?” She nodded. “Do you, by chance, work with Ashley? In the same company, I mean.” Looking at her, I notice her hesitance. “Yes, it's how we met, why?” Blushing, I shake my head. “You just have the same name, accent, style, and other similarities with my favorite wrestler; Rhea Ripley. Plus, you're getting a tattoo that references her on a place where it can be seen by fans.”

Looking away, she takes off the glasses. “Ashley was right, you are good.” Laughing, I shake my head. “Nah, I've just been watching you guys on WWE long enough to collect some information.” Sitting on my stool, I smile at her. “It's great meeting you nonetheless.” After, we went silent as I gave her the tattoo.

It wasn't long, a half hour at most, until I was finished. “There you are!” I smile, getting a smile back as we both get up and exit the room, to the lobby where Ashley awaits us. “Let me see!” She comes up to Demi and gestures for the Australian to show her arm. As she raises it, I watch Ashley's eyes grow wide. “Ghost, right?” Taken aback by her knowing my name, I nod as she looks to me for confirmation. “This is amazing! Probably one of the best she's had done on her.” Blushing, I smile as I look down.

“Thanks...uh, would you two mind if I took a few pictures with you both? For myself, to show the tattoo, and to possibly boost business a bit more.” Demi put a hand on my shoulder, making me look up at her. “Not at all, Ghost.” Smiling, I nod. “Alright, I can set my phone up now.”

Going and grabbing my phone from my office, I notice Demi follow suit. “Do you need anything?” She seems to blush at the acknowledgement and shakes her head before speaking. “Just, you did really well. I was wondering, since you're already grabbing your phone, could we exchange numbers?”

Blushing, I smile and nod. “Of course! Here, I'll put my number in your phone while you put yours in mine.” I gesture for her to take my phone from me and hand me hers. Once we've put our numbers in each other's phones, we trade them back to the rightful owner. “I'll try not to message too much on Mondays. Or any night between 7:30-11:30 pm for that matter.” She jokingly pouted.

“What if I message you while I'm free?” I laugh. “Well, maybe I'll respond.” She smiled and we walked back out to Ashley - again. “Alright, you two can stand in front of the WWE Dedication wall.” I point to said wall and set my phone up on its stand. When I turn to them, I ask if their ready. “Yeah!” The two said in unison.

Nodding, I select the timer and press the capture button before quickly shuffling back to them to take the picture. Once we heard it take, I go grab my phone. “Okay, can I get one with each of you, one of the two of you, and then just a picture of the tattoo; or would it be too much?” They shake their heads. “It's fine.” Demi smiled.

“Okay then, Ashley, can you take a picture of Demi and I, then vise-versa? I'll do the other two myself.” Nodding, she takes the phone from me and gives a small "3...2...1...smile!" as she takes the photo. Demi does the same as they switch positions. While we were in position, Ashley whispered to me. “Have Demi give you my number, then just message me.” I say "okay" back, quietly.

Taking my phone back, I take a picture of them and then a couple of the tattoo from different angles. “Alright, done! I'll tag you in the post.” I smile. “Thanks.” They say before walking a bit closer. Holding their arms out, they trap me in a group hug of sorts. Smiling, I hug them back. “Alright, you two should get going.” I say, a little sad to make them leave. “You know...we noticed the loft area upstairs from outside. If you're alright with it, we could spend some time with you and just stay up there?”

Thinking, I look down. “I do only have three appointments today, and I could close early and take the rest...” Looking back up at them, I nod. “Okay! But, I suggest you park 'round back.” I tell Ashley. She nods and quickly goes out to do so. “You can go up those stairs.” Pointing, I smile at Demi. “Ashley and I can meet you up there. Well, Ashley can. I'll meet you both once I've finished. Oh! Careful of my cat and dogs.” I warn her as she goes up.

I smile at Ashley as she comes back in from parking her car in the back. Watching her go up the stairs, I wait til she's fully up there and do a small victory dance. It took about an hour before the appointments started. Then took three or four more hours to finish them all. However, once they did, I quickly locked up, cleaned up the shop, turned the lights off in the shop, then went upstairs to the other girls.

The two had been talking, but they stopped as I entered. This peaked my curiosity, but I didn't question it. “Anyway, ready to hang out?!” Smiling, I walk into the living room with them.