Chapter Five: Moving In

Ghost POV

I pulled into her driveway, seeing there was another car. She looked nervous, so I put my hand on her knee and offered to go in with her and help her pack. Demi agreed, and we went in as quiet as possible. "What the fuck are you doing back here? And who's this?" The male voice shot through the air.

"We're packing Demi's things, I'm a friends and she's going to be staying with me for at least a little while. It should only take an hour or so, we won't be here for long." I answered as calm as possible, trying to not let either of them see how badly I wanted to punch this guy for not only hurting Demi, but also being a complete homophobe as well. "Whatever, you two better be out of here fast then." Rolling his eyes, Demetri left the room.

Sighing, I turned around to fine Demi biting her lip, shaking a tiny bit. "Hey, hey, love, you okay? What's wrong?" Rushing over, I put my hands on her shoulders gently and looked at her. "It's nothing, I'm fine...let's just get back to packing my things." Frowning, as I could tell something was wrong, I helped her pack as quickly as possible.

Once we had finished, which was about an hour and a half later, we took everything outside and put it in my truck. Then, without a single word to Demetri, Demi and I left back to my place.

---------------------------------------------------

It's been a week. A long, amazing week that I've come to love the memories from. Spending time with Demi really helped me be able to stop overworking myself at times, and I can tell she's getting more comfortable with the fact that she lives here. Currently, I was laying on the couch, trying to come up with some new tattoo designs, when suddenly I hear Demi come rushing over and feel her lay down on my legs. Lifting my laptop, I smile at her, and move the laptop a bit so she can come farther up.

"Hey, you, what's up?" I asked once we both got into a comfortable position. "Nothing, I just wanted to see what you're doing." Smiling, I lean my head against her a big. "I'm not too busy to do something with you if that's what you're asking. Besides, I can't think to be able to do what I'm trying to do." Demi smiles and cuddles closer. "Then, can we watch movies and cuddle and talk?" Nodding, I let her pick out the movie.

"What did you want to talk about?" She had just put in a serial killer documentary she'd brought when we got her things. "Well, it's u-us. Our relationship with each other, I mean." Nodding, I look at her and tilt my head. "Alright, what about it?"

Demi bit her lip. "It's just, this past week has been great and I've gotten so close to you and I'm starting to see you in a bit more romantic and sometimes sexual way and I've tried to ignore it but I can't-" Smiling, I move closer. "Hun, if you want anything, whether it be a relationship, or sex, or even just simply a kiss or cuddles, you can always ask. I'm here to help in whatever ways I can."

She nodded. "Right, but...there's a lot we haven't really, y'know, done..." I played with her hair, warning a hum of enjoyment from her. "Well, then what do you want to do? I'm completely comfortable, and for right now you can do whatever you want, I'll let you. Okay?" Still biting her lip, she nods again. Then a few moments later, I feel her tap my shoulder.

Looking over, I open my mouth to ask 'what' when I feel her soft, sweet lips crash into mine and her arms wrap around me. I wrapped my arms around her neck, pulling her closer, and deepening the kiss as I feel one hand travel to my thigh, pulling it up to be draped over her waist and hips. Blushing, I hum, before pulling away for air. Then, I leaned in to continue the moment we'd started.