Chapter 28

Previously on Chapter 27

"I'm still here, Seth..." I said. His eyes widened even more as a tear manage to slip from his left eye. He choke a sob as he pulls me into a tight hug. I wrap my arms around his torso. He buries his face in the crook of my neck. I can feel his whole body shaking violently as he cries.

-I Was So Scared-

Y/N P.O.V

I caress his hair as he cries into my shoulder. His arms is firmly wrapped around my waist... and he's not showing any sign of letting me go. I just stay silent as I try my best to give him comfort. I know why he's acting this way. After all... to them... I just woke up from the dead.

He pulls away from the hug and stare into my eyes. There's still tears streaming down his cheeks. I raise my hands and cup his cheek, gently wiping away his tears.

"I'm still here, Seth... I'm not going anywhere..." I said. "I was s-so scared, baby... I-I thought that I... I-I'm going to l-lose you" he said, in between his sobs. "Oh Seth... come here..." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. He buries his face into the crook of my neck.

"You are everything to me, Y/N... I don't ever want to lose you... if I do... then I would lose myself too... I need you in my life. So don't ever leave me" he said. I smile to myself. "I won't... I'll always be here with you, Seth..." I said. "Promise?" He said, looking so broken and vulnerable. It makes my heart clench at how scared he was to lose me.

I nod my head and smile at him. "I promise... you're stuck with me for the rest of your life" I said. He just smile at me and pulls me in for a kiss. I slowly wrap my arms around his neck, tilting my head slightly to deepen the kiss.

He pulls away from the kiss and rest his forehead on mine. "When I thought that you were gone... I was so devastated and broken... I don't wanna imagine that I won't be able to see you. I'll make sure from this on out. That you will always be safe... I'll protect you... even if my life will be at risk..." he said. "Seth..." I said, smiling sadly at him. I can't imagine the pain he's in when he thought I was dead.

"I love you, Y/N... SO so much..." he said. "I love you too, Seth..." I said. He smiles brightly at me and pulls me in for another kiss. I smile into the kiss.

After the kiss, he just keeps me in his arms. He's not showing any signs that he's going to let me go. But I'm okay with it. As I love to be in his loving arms. He never fail to give me the sense of comfort and secure. In his arms is where I always felt at home.

Time-skip

Seth and I are laying in my bedroom. I explain to him what actually happened to me. I told him that he's there inside my mind, along with a Bella.

Then I told him that I met my biological mother. Along with the fact that she told me I wasn't fully developed... and that the death was necessary for me to fully transform into a full-fledge hybrid.

"So... now you're stronger than you were before?" He said, looking at me with a shock expression. I nod my head as I look at him. Then I let out a sigh as I move to place my head against his chest. He wraps his arms securely around me. I can feel a soft kiss on the side of my head. There's a few moment of silence as I recall my conversation with my mother.

Seth just stayed silent as he continue to play with my hair. Eventually I break the silence. "My mother also told me that I could be a lot stronger... but I need to do something in order to unlock my true potential..." I said. "And what would that be?" He said, while still playing with my hair.

"That's what I don't know... she starts talking... but I couldn't hear anything... the only things I manage to make out... are a few words... 'Both' 'accept' 'two'... but no matter how much I try to to think about it... I can't figure out what she's talking about..." I said, my hand clenching the front of his shirt.

Seth must have sense my changes in emotion, so he pulls me closer. I bury my face on his chest. He place his hand on my hair. He whispers comforting words into my ear. He's saying things that "we'll figure it out" "I'll always be there for you... to support you... to love you..." and a lot more.

Seth P.O.V

Over the times I've known Y/N. I realize how easy it is for her to get frustrated. Especially when she feel pressured. It frustrated me that I can't do anything to help her. So the least I could do... is do my best to comfort her.

I continue to caress her hair softly. Soon enough, I can hear a soft snore coming from her. I pull away slightly and observe her face. She have fallen asleep.

Seeing her sleeping... how calm and collected her face looks. It makes me feel glad and happy. I wish she feels as calm as she is when she's asleep. I hate seeing her stressed, especially over something she have no control of.

I gently brush a strand of hair behind her ear. I lean down and place a soft kiss on her forehead lovingly. She moves a little and snuggle closer. Her lips form a cute little pout, making me let out a chuckle. I cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing. I don't want to wake her up. She needs to rest... especially after all the things she's been through.

She relaxes once again, making me let out a sigh of relief to know that she's still asleep. I look at her face with a gentle stare in my eyes. I smile softly as I caress her cheek, being very gentle so I won't wake her. I'll always protect you, Y/N...

As you mean everything to me...

*to be continued*