Chapter 52

Previously on Chapter 51

"It's okay, Dad... don't let his words gets to you..." I said. His eyes soften as he looks at me. But he glares once again as he turns to look at Aro, who's standing in front of me with a smirk.

Then...

-Final Battle-

Y/N P.O.V

I turn to look at him. "I would wipe that smirk away from my face if I were you... you've accused us that we did something, when we're not... still... you think you can act all smug on us" I said. He looks taken aback from what I said. I just turn around and walks back to where the others are.

When I reach the others, dad pulls me into a hug. I smile and hug him back. After I pull away I turn to look at Seth, he nudge me softly.

I was so worried... I thought they're going to hurt you, baby... he said, telepathically. I run my hand through his soft fur. "I'm okay, Seth... don't worry" I said, in a soft voice. I kiss his snout softly. He licks my cheek. "Eww... Seth!" I said, laughing softly as I wipe his saliva. He whined softly. I giggle and ruffle his fur.

"How dare you laugh when you're in the middle of a battle?!" I heard Aro said. I turn my head to look at him. He's looking back at me with anger. I let out a sigh and turn my body to fully face him.

"You already knew we didn't do what you think we do... what's more to it?" I said. "There are still no guarantee that we can live peacefully... we can't live in uncertainty" he said. I growl angrily.

"Well... Aro... the world we lived in are not all dark... as it is not all light. There are things beyond your knowledge. You don't know everything like you think you do" I said. He looks ticked off by what I said.

I hear footsteps in the distance. "Alice..." Edward said. I turn my head to the sound. Alice and Jasper walks out from the forest. She smiles as she looks at us. I smile back at her. She didn't abandon us after all.

She walks towards Aro. But two people holds her back. "I have evident that she won't be a threat to our kind..." she said. "We have enough witness!" Caius said. Aro raise his hand to shut him up. He gesture Alice to come to him. He holds her hand. Then his eyes glaze over.

"No matter what I show you... you still won't change your mind" she said. Then she turns to look at us. "Now" she mouthed. I turn to look at Bella as she whispers to Jacob. "Take care of my daughter..." she said. Then Jacob turns around and starts to run. I smile sadly at them.

Take care of my niece, Jacob... I said to him in my thought. You can count on me, Y/N... he said. I turn to look at the enemy.

They are trying to take Alice away. "Let her go!!" I hear Carlisle screamed. Then he runs forward. A lot of them tries to stop him. Then Aro runs forwards as well. He jumps up as Carlisle did. When he lands on the ground he looks at us with smug face. He have something in his hand. My eyes widened in shock when I saw what he's holding. It's Carlisle's head.

"No!!!" I screamed. Anger surge through my body as I let out an angry growl. Then we advance towards them. I kill the opponent here and there.

I can hear whining sound. I turn my head to Jane using her ability on Seth. My eyes widened. This is just like what I saw in my nightmare. I turn my body and runs towards them. But then black smoke covers me, paralyzing me on spot.

I can't move no matter how hard I tried. My eyes widened in horror when I see the enemy have his arms around Seth's neck. His body lay lifeless on the ground.

Aro walks towards me. He have a smirk on his face as tears clouds my eyes. "Such a useless creature. Filthy blood... you don't belong in our world. You'll better off be dead!" He said. I breathe heavily as anger surge through my body. Along with the sadness of losing Seth.

He raise his hand to hit me. My eyes turns blood red and his hand stops mid ways. I scream loudly and he gets thrown back. I breathe heavily as his words keeps on repeating itself in my head like an echo. Tears starts to stream down my cheeks, knowing what Aro said was true.

You're not a freak, Y/N... you belong in both world. You're special... Seth's voice echoed in my head. The words he always said to me. My mind drift off to my vision when I was 'dead.' When I saw my mother and what she told me.

The things I need to do to unlock my true potential. "Accept" "two" and "both." Accept my destiny as a hybrid. That I have two forms... and knows that I belong in both worlds.

I clench my hands into a tight fists. The smoke that surrounds my body instantly disappear. I slowly stand up as I glare at Aro, who's looking at me wide-eyed.

I close my eyes as I take a deep breathe. Power surge through my body. I open my eyes and looks at him with confidence. "I'm... a vampire. I'm... a shifter. To be one with myself... I must be two" I said. My eyes turns color.

I let out a growl and howl loudly

I let out a growl and howl loudly. Then I phase into a silver wolf.

Aro takes a couple of steps back as he looks at me in fear. I take a step forward. I bare my teeth at him in anger.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I can see Bella looking at me. We give each other a curt nod. Then advance forward. Aro tried to fight her off. But she throw him to me. I bite him by the neck and hold him in place.

Bella runs forward and break his neck, pulling his head away from his body. Then she grabs a torch and lit him up in flames.

*to be continued*