Chapter 31

Previously on Chapter 30

"Do you Edward Cullen... take Bella Swan to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He said. "I do..." Edward said without missing a beat. "And do you... Bella Swan take Edward Cullen to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He said, turning to Bella. "I do..." she said. "And now I pronounce you... Husband and Wife... you may kiss the bride..." he said, smiling at them. They leans in and kisses each other. We clap our hands, feeling happy for them.

-Until Next Time-

Y/N P.O.V

We are now in the wedding reception. I sit by the table with Seth next to me. He have his arm around me. I lean to his side as I listen to people giving speech one by one for the newly wedded couple.

I giggle when dad starts talking about him being a cop, along with knowing how to use guns. Alice... of course tells Bella to drop her boy-like style and start to learn to be more feminine. Esme thank mom and dad for bringing Bella to the world. Mom starts to sing the song she always sang to Bella when she have a hard time sleeping. Edward about how he always been waiting for her. Then it's finally my turn.

I stand up and walk to the podium. I take a deep breath and stand closer to the mic. "Hey, Bella... my beautiful... BEAUTIFUL sister... you have no idea how grateful I am to have you.. mom.. and dad... especially you. During school you were so ready to beat someone up when they mess with me. When I hurt myself... when I was sick... you were always there to take care of me. You're literally the best sister I could ever ask for... okay... I don't wanna cry... I don't wanna cry..." I said, I wipe the tear that manage to slip down my cheeks. The crowd starts laughing as they cheer for me.

I fan my face as attempt to stop myself from crying. Then I take a deep breath. "Even though we aren't biologically related... as I am an adopted child. You still treat me like a sister... and I'm grateful for that. I guess the saying is true... family is more than blood... thank you so much for treating me like a true sister. I love you, sis! Oh and Edward... better take care of her or I'll be coming for your neck..." I said, half-threatening/half-joking. He laughs and gives me a thumbs up. I giggle at him.

"I hope you'll have a long and happy life, Bella. Just like what Edward said. You and him will start a new beginning starting with forever..." I said. I smile at her as she smiles back at me. Then I step away from the podium.

Bella stands up from her seat and runs towards me. She pulls me into a hug. I smile softly and hugs her back.

Soft music starts to play. Edward makes his way to Bella. "Can I have this dance?" He said. Bella hugs me one more time, then she walks away with him. I smile softly at the sight of the happy couple.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around. "May I have this dance, milady?" Seth said, offering me his hand like a gentleman. I giggle softly and place my hand on top of his. He grins as pulls me closer. We start swaying our body following the rhythm of the soft music.

I can feel someone coming by the woods. I look at Seth wide-eyed. He just smiles at me, knowing what I'm thinking. "Yeah... he's here..." he said, nodding his head. I grin at him. Now everything is gonna be perfect for Bella.

I glance at Edward as he took Bella there. His eyes met mine and he smiles. I smile softly and turn my attention back to Seth.

I can hear their conversation from where I stand. I frown when Jacob seems to be mad at Bella. "We have to check on them... something's not right..." I said. He nods his head and we run to where Bella is.

Jacob is holding Bella. By the looks of it... his grip is hurting her. "Let go of me!" Bella said, pulling away from Jacob.

Edward appear next to Bella. "Calm down, okay?" Edward said. "You're going to kill her!" He said. Seth runs forward and grab Jacob. "Step away, Jake!" He said, only to be pushed to the ground. More of his pack comes and try to hold him back.

I run toward and outstretch my hand. I hold him back with my telekinesis. He tries to struggle but I just force him to stay.

Sam comes to view, telling Jacob to back off and that it doesn't concern him anymore. Jacob turns to him. "Stay out of this, Sam" Jacob said. But Sam is not having it. In the end, Jacob walks away and harshly bumps his shoulder to Sam. Sam takes a deep breath as an attempt to control his anger.

"Let's go, Seth!" He said. Seth turns to look at me. I just smile softly at him. He walks over to me, giving me a quick peck. Then he walks away with the rest of them.

"Am I stupid?" Bella said, looking sad. I frown and walks towards her. I pull her closer, hugging her softly. "Bella... don't think about what he said, okay? Its probably just a heat in the moment. It's okay..." I said. She leans her chin on my shoulder. I rub her back softly.

I pull away and smile at her. "Let's go back to the party... everyone must be looking for you..." I said. She smiles and nods her head. I glance at the woods one more time, thinking about Jacob and what he said.

He said it'll be dangerous for Bella to stay as human when she's going to a honeymoon with a vampire. I shake my head and let out a sigh. I turn around and walk back to the party.

Time-skip

Jasper puts a suitcase inside the trunk of the car. I stand in front of Bella. She's holding my hand tightly in hers.

"I'm going to miss you, Bel..." I said, fighting back the tears. She smiles and caress my hair softly. "I'm going to miss you too, sis... I'll love you... forever..." she said, pulling me into a hug. I hug her back. She walks to dad and hugs him. She smiles at both of us, then get inside the car. I wave as I watch the car drives away.

Until next time, Bella...

*to be continued*