~chapter twelve~

* I thought I'd make a cute little fluff chapter since theirs been a couple sad ones now. Thank you so much for the reads, enjoy.*

Dream's POV

I'm still thinking about what happened yesterday, how George got catcalled and then he punched the guy. I would have gladly done that for him seeing how he had to ice his hand the whole night. I will say, George knows how to throw a punch.

It was around noon and both George and I had already eaten, we were watching some random Disney movie that George wanted to watch, so we were both on the couch with a good distance between us. George had a big fluffy blanket on him since the AC was cranked up to the max. We wanted to take a day to ourselves because today we would discuss the house plans with Sapnap over the phone.

I think the movie playing was Moana, but I really wasn't paying attention. I was looking around and zoning out. I noticed how my wooden floors had around 140 wooden planks. I noticed the faded pearl color of the living room would need a fresh coat of paint, but then again we would be moving so why did it matter. I looked to my right where George was laying down and he had his feet and lower portion of his legs on my lap. I looked up to his face, and dark brown eyes met with forest green.

".. are you alright?" George carefully asked. He sat up slightly but held the eye contact.

"I- yeah I am, are you?"

He hesitated before speaking, and broke eye contact, "Yeah."

"We need to talk to Sap but first, mind telling me what happened back at the café?"

"I punched someone, I thought we were over this?" He looked back towards the movie but was still listening to me,

"The phone call George, you seemed upset. Did your sister call you again?"

"Something like that."

Sapnap is calling...

"Great timing Sap..." I swiped right then picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey man, am I on speaker?" I switched it so George can hear too.

"You are now."

"GEORGE."

"SAP."

"We haven't spoken in so long! When were you going to tell me you were with lover boy over here?"

"I-I'm sorry I didn't really plan on coming here."

"Sapnap." I sternly said in a whisper. Sapnap cleared his throat.

"Anyways, WE ARE GOING TO LIVE TOGETHER FINALLY THE THREE OF US UNITED! SO, we already have a house in line to go see when I fly in, which should be in two days. But from what I've seen on the website and stuff, the house has three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a huge attic, great modern kitchen, nice living room, but it doesn't have a laundry room so we can either get machines to put in the two car garage or- just go to laundry mats. The house also had a nice homey vibe, even if the kitchen is modern it's wall colors help balance it out, it's so nice and cozy. ALSO? WE HAVE A FIREPLACE. Even though it's Florida, we still get cold nights so that's amazing. Also, the house has a huge pool, nice patio where we can put a table and grill, an area for a bonfire pit and guys, A JACCUZI. Can you believe it?!"

"That sounds so amazing!" George finally sat up right but he sat closer to me so that our legs were now pressed up against each other. I looked at George slightly and I think he realized just how close he sat because he turned a little pink, but I didn't say anything. I redirected my attention to Sapnap.