~chapter twenty~

*Hope you've all had an amazing day :)!*

tw: fighting, sexual assault

Dream's POV

So slightly, I leaned forward.

Wait what? I held my stance and he seemed a bit, scared? 

To be fair, so was I. What was I doing?

I leaned back then got up slowly so I wouldn't scare him.

"Okay let's head over." I took off the apron specifically for the pottery portion then put it in the beige dirty hamper.

I quickly looked over at George doing the same, and he seemed a bit... hurt? His eyes seemed a bit sad and I know nothing happened with his family because he was with me. 

Does that mean he wanted to kiss me?

We both walked into the other side of the building where multiple tables were sat with multiple paint options and there were categories of bowls, mugs, plates, and cups.

I wanted to lighten the mood a bit.

"Okay Georgie! What do you want to paint."

He smiled and giggled softly, "A mug for sure, you?"

I smiled back and grabbed a mug for him and me. "I wanna do a mug too, have any idea what color you want?"

"Hm, I think I want mine to be a baby blue, and I'll try and draw yellow flowers on it too. You?"

"I'm gonna paint mine lime green with a white smile."

"Of course you are, you idiot."

We both sat down across from each other after selecting our paints we wanted to use.  The specific size brushes were also laid on the table. The tension from before seemed to go down, almost non-existent .

I took the lime green paint and started coating my cup all along. I was brushing it delicately and I was making sure it was spread out evenly so the color would dry as one shade. I looked up to see George doing slightly the same. He was much quicker than I was, but to be fair he was using a thicker brush that would cover more paint on the cup.

"I like the type of blue you chose Georgie, it looks like the lapis color."

"Thank you thank you, I know I'm the best. Also, yours just looks like piss to me, but pop off."

"You are so stupid."

"Oh shut up."

After a while, we let our first coat of paint dry on the table and we were talking for a while. The colors seemed to darken slightly since they were dry now and they looked even better. As we agreed on getting back to the painting I grabbed the white paint and decided how I wanted to make my iconic smile.

I painted two small dots on the center of the mug then grabbed a super thin brush. I dipped it again in paint then made a nice smile to go under the two eyes.

"Perfect."

"Aw, it looks cute Dream, look I made the flowers already I'm just waiting for it to dry so I can pain the yellow middle parts of the flowers."

"It looks great Georgie."

I grabbed the white paint once more than tilted the cup to show the handle towards me. It felt smooth and cold because of the material. I delicately brushed the numbers 404 on the handle. And just like that, the cup was finished. From the looks of it, so did George.

"Woah George that looks amazing and adorable."

"Thank you so does yours.  I really like the handle." George smirked at the last part and put his mug on the drying rack.