Not Mine!

So, this is a canon story, made my the one and only LittleNoko (Decans' creator) and AlainaPrana (Momma CQ's creator). This was taken from their Discord, which the link is:

https://discord.gg/P7TnYJdZ

This is a copy-paste of it, in case anyone missed it.

CreAtoR_Yukiverse you, because you ate interested in it. And TheMiraculousMatt (sorry)

-----since Noko is fairly inactive I'm also gonna use this chat to upload other rp's that I have done: this one is one I've been debating on posting for awhile but I think it would be perfect as Discord exclusive content :3 I'm entitling it : THE CRACK

(just for context this RP would be in continuity with 'The Incident')

Alaina : CQ tapped at her desk lightly, sorry digging through her. She couldn't quite place her finger on it, but something felt...off. She stood from the workdesk, ignoring the sound of the chair bumping against things as she leaned in the hallway to peek into her sons' rooms. Error's was the closest, and the one she was least worried about, but she creaked the door open anyway, her face cracking into a light giggle when she saw her glitchy son spread out with his covers thrown off on his bed, Glitch still gripped tightly in one of his miscolored hands. He was snoring softly, and she closed the door quietly, moving to check on Geno. Geno she approached carefully, the oldest had been doing MUCH better recently, but she took a close peek just in case. He was sleeping soundly, a rarity for him, and she gently pecked his skull, making him smile in his sleep and mutter something about 'Uncle Asy'. Of course. She readjusted the blankets around him anyway, and quietly tiptoed out to check on Fresh.

After his three weeks in the hospital, she had been steadily growing more worried about Fresh. The child had no idea how to handle his new feelings and ideas, and every day was a struggle for him to keep things in check, even simple feelings. And it didn't take long for the youngest to start developing nightmares- about everything. And his emotions were still so extreme that he was still prone to fever spikes when he grew too stressed. She feared this the most, and quietly pressed open the youngests door, her face saddening when she noticed Fresh struggling under his covers. She approached him, trying to stroke his lightly damp skull soothingly, giving him a quick kiss and reaching for his favorite Furby to settle in his desperately-seeking hands. "Shhhh, shhh....everythings fine...." She soothed quietly, peeling back the heavy duvet to leave him just under the cool sheets, just in case. "Everythings fine...sleep....shhhhh...."

He grunted in his sleep, but the worst of his struggling subsided, and he rolled over, curling in on himself tightly as a few stray tears slid down his cheeks. She leaned over to give him one more kiss, hoping to shoo the nightmares away, grateful to see at least some improvement. With a sigh, she sat with him as long as she could before attempting to return to her work. No sleep tonight, she supposed...promising to check in on him again in a bit.

Noko :  Decans was alone in his room, calling the police a while ago didn't helped much... worse, not only was his father against him... but now he was getting aggressive over his mother as well. Knowing that Fresh was too fragile to handle the news and that feeling guilty would cause him to get horrible fever, the little skeleton didn't say anything about it. Prefering changing the subject for something else. He had closed himself and kept everything inside of him. The young kid was hugging his pillow, still awake because of his parents once more. They weren't yelling this time, but he could perfectly hear them and how aggressive the conversation was leading.

The little skeleton hugged his pillow, tears coming up as he hidden his face against it. He just wanted everything to stop at least for once. He wanted a moment were his parents would get along, were Fresh wouldn't be so stressed out... were he could simply be a kid... be himself... He stared silently at the door, fixing it longly as he imagined himself being away... He could easily feel his soul warming up as the magic started to course through his bones... where to go ? Certainly not too far... beside if there was a place where he felt good it was at his best friend's room. He didn't had much time to think that he felt his body getting teared apart and put back together almost instantly, his body falling next to Fresh. He held his breath, body tensing up he definitely had to practice his magic... it was always acting on it's own and never when he needed it... Fresh must be quite tired to see him pop in his room so often. ...