Saturday (Part Three): The Sonny Look-Alike.

Sophie's P.O.V.

"What are you talking about?" He said, and blinked once he took his sunglasses off. It was then that I noticed that instead of Sonny's beautiful shade of brown/hazel eyes, this man had ocean blue eyes with speaks of green floating in them.

"I...uh..um..." I stuttered, Bailey doing similar sounds.

"Sophie?" Asked Eleven, her soft dark eyes looking hopeful for it not to be what it looks like.

"Wrong person." I finally blurted out, and it was correct.

Unless Sonny was wearing those coloured contacts that people wear at raves...

No.

I've stalked Sonny for five years.

Sonny wouldn't do this.

I know him better than I know myself.

He's not that type of guy.

Eleven's eyes soften, and her excitement overwhelms her.

"I'm getting married!!!!!!!!!!!!" She squealed again.

"We are getting married." The man corrected, a glint of love, happiness, and joy in his eyes as a grin took over his face.

***

So, the man's name was Lawrence. He was twenty-seven, so only two years younger than Eleven.

It turns out that Lawrence is a part-time Skrillex look-alike, where he is hired by parents or friends to DJ at parties.

We were currently sitting in the grey kitchen questioning both Lawrence and Eleven about everything.

And, by the sounds of it, Eleven has already made her mind up about 80% of the wedding.

It was also that I noticed that Lawrence had the right side of his head shaved, the opposite of Sonny's. Plus, Lawrence was much taller.

"So, when is the date gonna be?" Asked Miah.

"Hmm...I don't know..." She looked at Lawrence, who simply shrugged with a small smile.

"As long as we're getting married, in happy. I don't care when, as long as it's soon." He said sheepishly.

She smiled adoringly at him.

It was clear that they were in love.

"Awww!" Everybody awed, their faces melting into adoration.

"Maybe...July?" Said Eleven, once everyone had recovered from awe.

"Sounds great." Said Lawrence with a loving smile.

Again, a moment of awe struck the room.

Once that was over, Eleven was the first to talk.

"I've got some stuff upstairs from when we used to plan weddings. Rez, Jazz, Benja, everybody, wanna take a look?" Said Eleven with an excited smile.

Everybody then exited the room, following Eleven to her office, which rarely had anyone but Eleven in it.

Lawrence and I were the last to leave. Just as I was exiting the room, Lawrence grabbed my arm.

"Uh...can we..talk?" He asked.

"Yeah. Sure." I said with a small smile.

I walked over towards the table and sat down, whereas Lawrence just lent against the metal sink.

"So, what's up?" I asked.

He sighed.

"Look, this isn't gonna sound good, and I'm not trying to be rude or anything but..You cannot sleep with Sonny ever again."

My eyes widened.

"What the hell?!" I screamed.

He immediately puckered his lips and pressed his index finger against them, making a 'shush' sound.

"Shush! They'll hear you,"

"And what's so bad about them hearing me?!"

He sighed once more.

"Because otherwise they'll know."

"Know what?"

He sighed again.

"Never mind. Just don't ever sleep with my brother again. Not unless you want to get hurt like Emily,"

"Sonny is your brother?" I asked.

"Nah shit, Sherlock." He said.

I frowned.

"I didn't sleep with him anyway, I'm not that stupid." I said deathly.

"Look, just don't deal with Sonny. I would say don't see Sonny, but he's probably going to go to the wedding, so that won't happen," he said and sighed.

"Nothing you can say will make me not see Sonny, he's my friend, nothing more. My whole future depends on him. I may never get a chance to meet someone this famous again. This is my chance to get big, and you can't make me not see Sonny!" I screamed and stormed out of the room.

[A/N: I really wanted to put bae in there instead of Sonny, but you know, it wouldn't work.]

I grabbed my bag, ran up the stairs, up the driveway, until I was in the middle of the busy L.A. footpath, looking around frantically.

Where would I go?

I need to think.

There.

My safe haven.

The Safe Haven.

The bar.

⛄️-------⛄️--------⛄️-------⛄️------⛄️

Author Note: Hiya! Sorry about the short chapter, but it was filled with drama, so yeah. Deal with it. Lol, jokes. I'd just like to say, I'm in love with Skrillex, and I know him, despite that I've never met him, and I know he's not a man-whore, I just thought this would be a great plot, you know? I shall update the next chapter very soon! :)

-DJ Mercuryx. 🙌🙌⛄️💫😏🆓🆒🔼