Chapter 1: Big Sister?

Toga= Himi

Twice= Jin

Dabi= Touya

Shigaraki= Tenko

I look down to the four little kids looking up at me with either a happy expression or just board.

"Ummm" I look around to see if someone was pulling a prank on me or something. Or if their parent was doing something and their kids were just knocking on random doors.

"Hello?" I say awkwardly. A girl with blonde hair looked very excited jumped up and down.
"Big sister!!" The blonde suddenly jumped up and hugged my leg.

". . . huh?" As you can see (or read) that I'm very confused.

I look to the other three who were just looking up at me.
"Heh, sorry kid but uh, I'm not your sister"
I say as I bent down and tried to gently take her off my leg. But she wouldn't budge.

As I was trying to take the young blonde girl off my leg a boy black hair and red eyes stepped up and handed me a white envelope.

"The lady said to give this to you" he plainly stated. I gulped my saliva as I took the envelope in my hand.

I looked to see who it was addressed to and who it was for

To: ✝

From:

". . ." I sighed as I looked down to the kids with a little smile.
"Come in" I open the door a little more an able for the kids to enter.

Only two entered at the other two just stayed outside. One was a boy with red hair and teal green eyes and the other had blonde hair and light gray eyes.

I bent down to their hight and extended both of my hands
"It's ok. You can trust me" the two boys look down to my hands, clearly hesitating. But soon the two took my hands and we got into the house.

I sat the four little kids in the living room and turn the tv to a kids show. I grabbed them snacks to eat while watching the show.

"I'll be back." I say as I walked to my little study and closed the door. I walked to my desk and sat down in my chair.

I ripped open the envelope and pulled out three papers.

Dear Y/n

I know it's been a few years since I saw you.
And I know you are probably not happy about me dropping four little kids on your door step. But I need you to take care of them for a while.

I adopted these kids because they reminded me so much of you and your brother.
I couldn't turn away from them. But the commission needs me. The kids can't get involved with this. And your the only person I trust

I rolled her eyes
'Trust my ass. I can hear the lies through this dame letter' I thought to myself as I continued to read the letter.

You must be wondering who this person is, who is clearly bullshiting me.
My mother.

The first page was explaining of how sorry she is for leaving four little demons at my step. The second page is explaining each of the kids name and ages.

It seems like all the boys are 5 while the girl is 4 along with their names.
I sighed as I did not want to read the last page. Been away from the kids long enough.

I walked out to the living room and see that that they were still eating their snacks. While watching Totoro. Wow, haven't watched that in years.

"Sissy!" Himi jumped off the couch and ran up to me. I smiled and picked Himi up.
"Ok. Who's ready for some shopping?"

We had to go eat breakfast first. Apparently my dear mother didn't feed the kids first before sending them to me.

"Ok Jin. Im going to set you down" I say as I slowly try to put him down.
"No, don't let go!" Jin shouted as he clung onto me refusing to let go. I sighed.

"Ok, ok. I won't" I sat in my seat and Jin who got comfortable on my lap.
Everyone had their food and were eating well.

I looked over to see that Tenko was trying to reach for his drink but it was too far away.

I reached out for his drink and moved it closer to him. Tenk looked up to me then back to the drink with a little blush on his cheeks.
"Thank you" he mumbled. I smiled at how cute he looked and ruffled his surprisingly soft hair.

"Big sister! I wanna sit on your lap too!" Himi pouted. I smiled
"Of course." I shifted Jin to my left leg and Himi stood up on her chair and woddled her way to my lap.

I now had two little kids on my lap.

We finished eating. I had to wipe off their hands and mouths. It was actually kinda cute the way their faces would scrunch up when I wipe their mouths.

We all walked hand in hand to a kids store to get them clothes. I told the kids that they could wander around but stay in the store. The only one who stayed with me was Tenko.

He wanted me to follow him around while he got clothes that he wanted.
"Can I get this?" Tenko asked holding up a black hoodi.

"Of course. You can pick what ever ypu want" I say as I glanced to someother clothes that were a dark color that Tenko might like, since he's been picking clothes that were just black.

Everyone got enough clothes for this week and next week.

Damn. I think I have to do a shift at my uncles tea shop tonight.

What?

Of course I work. How do you think I live in a house. Or pay my bills. That's the only reason why I'm surviving this cold and crule world.

Meh, uncel wont mind if I take one night off.

It's for the kids.

And so I can train while the kids go night night.