Chapter 4: Zuko

I pulled up to the ER and got the kids out the car
I was carrying Jin and Toga while Tenko and Touya walked next to me holding onto my pants

I walked to tge front desk and ask for Pakku.

"He'll be right with you ma'am. Please follow me."

Tge lady took us to an office. The kids sat on the chairs while I stayed standing.
"Who's the doctor?" Touya asked

"He's an old friend. Don't worry." I say as I ruffle his hair.
"Old friend? How old are you?" He asked with a little sassy tone

"Old enough to beat yo sassy ass"
Is what I wanted to say. But apparently thats child abuse or wherever.

"I'm 15 kid. He and my- I just know him."
I sighed out. A few minutes later Pakku finally came.

3rd P.O.V.

"Y/n- and kids?" The old man glanced between me and the kids.
"우루사는 그들을 내 발걸음에 맡겼습니다. 시험을 치르는 동안 저를 돌봐주세요. 제발?"
[Urusa left them on my step. I need you to look after them for me while I take the exams, please?]

The kids tilt their head as they didn't understood what their big sister was saying.

Pakku sighed
"몇시에 데리러 오나요?"
[What time are you coming to pick them up?] Y/n smiled as she hugged Pakku.

"10시 반에 돌아 올게요.
마스터 팍쿠 감사합니다!"
[I'll come back at 10:30.
Thank you so much Master Pakku!]
Y/n said as she lets go and walked to the kids

"Ok kids. This man is your grandpa, he will take care of you while I take care of some errands." Y/n said as she gave all the kids a kiss on the head.

Jin clung on to Y/n's arm
"Noooouuuuu! Don't go!" Jin whines.
Y/n frowns as she felt a little guilty for leaving them like this, but she had to train for the exams.

"I sware I'll be back. You all just gotta dtay here for a few hours-"

"Where are you going?" Tenko asked cutting Y/n off.

"Work. And I'm running a little late."
Y/n sighed as she looked back up to Pakku
"Thanks again gramps. See you in a few hours?"

Pakku nods
"Yes. The kids are in good hands."

Y/n smiled and nods. She looked back to the kids, hesitating to leave. But she had to, it was only for a few hours. Y/n waved bey and left.

A few hours later

Y/n smiled as she looked to the kids who were all sleeping in the backseat.

Y/n had passed the writing exam for UA. She just has to do the physical next and she's golden.

Apparently Toga wanted to become a doctor like Pakku. Y/n didn't know if it was because of the blood pouches or that she actually wanted to help people.

Y/n was wondering if she should in role  the kids in school or homeschool them.
Tenko has problems with his quirk and can get bullied for his appearance. But he needs to work on his social skills and make new friends.

Then there is Jin, his problem might be a little more serious due to his mental and emotional state. He also needs to get out and mane friends. But Y/n is worried that he might randomly snap.

Toga. . . Y/n thinks Toga will be just fine. She just needs to not bite anyone.

Last, but definitely not least. Is Touya.
For a 6 year old he acts like an Emo 13year old. Y/n has to admit it is kinda cute. But he gets angry easily, and sometimes quirks can tie to your emotions, she is worried that he will hurt himself if his temper gets the better of him.