Chapter 3: Breakfast Helper and a car ride

I yawn and stretched on my bed and sighed.

Man I had the most craziest dream. I had four kids and-

"Big sister! We wet the bed!!"

My eyes shot open when I hear kids voices from the other side of my door. I can hear one of them crying and two others arguing.

I sighed deeply.
"It wasn't a dream"

I forced myself up and walked to the door and opened it.

I look down and see Jin crying, Touya and Tenko arguing and Himi who was looking down at the floor avoiding eye contact.

"Ok kids. Lets get back in your room."

I got them in their room and took off the covers and sheets of the bed and threw them in the washing machine along with their pj's.

I quickly got them to take a quick bath and got them into new clothes.

Ugh, what was I thinking? Did I really forget that kids their age still wet the bed.

I sighed as I took a quick shower and changed into new clothes. I rused down stairs to get food ready

"Im hungry" Tenko mumbled

"I know baby, I'm gonna go and make you and your siblings food ok? Go and wait with them" I said as I pulled out the fraying pan.

"Can I help?" Tenko asked giving me his puppy eyes.

Damn. Can't say no to that.

"Of course you can baby."
I say as I lifted Tenko up and set him on the counter.

"How about you mix the water up with this powder." I say as I gave him the measuring cup that had the right amount of water in it.

He nods as he took the cup.

Suddenly the cup was turned to dust.

". . . ."

I look to Tenko and see his terrified expression.

"I-I I'm sorry!" Tenko accidentally put his hand on the bowl and that turn to dust too.

"AH!" Tenko shouted in suprise as he fell back and fell to the floor.

"Oh my god- baby are you ok!?" I rushed to the other side of the counter and see Tenko back against the wall scared out of his mind.

Poor kid.

"Im sorry" he mumbled.

I sighed
"Why are you apologizing? We can always buy another bowl and measuring cup. Come here" I reach my hand out, but he just shrunk himself down.

". . . is this the first time your quirk came out?" I say as I sat down on the floor crisscross

Tenko slowly shook his head.

"Ok, stay here I'll be right back" I stood back up and rushed to my study.

I grabbed a pair of gloves that I bought yesterday. They should fit Tenko. I went back downstairs.

I sat back down on the kitchen floor and moved a bit closer to Tenko.
"It's ok. Your quirk shouldn't affect me."
I said as I reached my hand out to the young boy.

"H-how do you know?" Tenko asked still unsure.

"Because my quirk involves healing. And I've met someone with a quirk similar to yours, their quirk didn't work on me like they expected it to. So come on, take my hand" I said while smiling.

Tenko nods and shakingly takes my hand.
Once his hand touches mine I intertwined our fingers together and pull him closer and onto my lap.
"You see. Now that wasn't too hard was it?"

I say as I hold his other hand as well.

I smiled as I see Tenko's suprised look on his face as he tightened his grip on both my hands.
"Your. . . still here?" Tenko asked confused and looked up at me.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" I hug the young boy from behind and slip the gloves on him.
"Ok! Let's get breakfast started, shall we?"

Me and Tenko finished making breakfast and we survived it to the other 3 monsters- I mean angels.

"After breakfast. Im going to take you all to the hospital-"

"What!?"

"Whyyyyyy!!!!"

"Can we get blood bags?"

"I don't wanna go! I do!"

All four were complaining, well not Himi, at once. I sighed
"Quite!" I said in a loude enough voice to over power theirs.

"I have to cheek on what your quirks are. I can't let you accidentally hurting people around you, even worse yourselves. I'll see if I can get you a blood bag-" I say looking to Himi who smiled.

"How come Himi gets something!"
Touya asked.
"Ok, ok calm down. We'll go to the mall again and we can get everyone something. Deal?"

"I want ice cream!"

"Yeah me too!"

"Ok, we'll get ice cream too."
I say and they all continued to eat.
I watched as they munch on their food.
I could get used to this.

    ❖

I got the kids in the car and buckled them up. I was going to use the car yesterday but I didn't have those baby seats so I had to buy them at the mall.

I get pulled over a lot because of my age, but I got my drivers license back in alaska when I was 14.
(I don't know if Japan accepts licenses from other states. Sorry if I got it wrong)

"You guys buckled up?" I asked as I started the engine.
"Yes!" They all said in unsion.
I pressed my foot on the gass and the car started to move.

"WAIT!" Himi suddenly shout. I pressed my foot on the brake causing all of us to move a little.

"My blankie." Himi said with puppy eyes.
Damn it! Why are they so damn cute!!
"Hold on princess. I'll go get it." I jumped out of the car and rushed into the house and got Himi her blanket.

"Here ya go princess!" I threw Himi her blanket.
"Thank youuuuuu!" Himi giggled out.

I start the car again and I drive without any distribution.

I wasn't really taking them to the hospital to see what quirks they have.
But I was going to take them to someone who can help me take care of the them.
Someone who tought me the power of healing

Master Pakku