First attempt at getting Scarlet back

Bumblebee paced the floor of the base, driving Ratchet up the wall. The old medic grabbed the scout and sat him on a crate. Telling him to stay put, Optimus watched his scout with worry.

Scarlet had been gone for a week now. And a week where they didn't know if she was ok. The alarm went off telling the team that Fowler had shown up.

"PRIME!" The man shouted.

"Anger Fowler, to what do we owe the visit?" Optimus asked.

"The Decepticons are at it again! And they have this new bot with them!....they are making a mess of the pyramids! They need to be stopped!" Fowler said.

"We will handle the situation, would you care to accompany us?" The prime asked.

"I would actually, to make sure no serious damage is beyond our control" Fowler said walking into the primes servo.

(Desert)

Megatron heard the ground bridge, turning to look he saw Optimus and his small group rush out. He noticed the human they brought with them, making him laugh.

Bumblebee saw his twin sister and attempted to rush towards her. Bulkhead held him back and shook his helm.

"Look at her, she isn't herself rate now" he said.

:she wouldn't forget me though...would she?: Bee said.

"Optimus how nice to see you again, come to help us dig up the relic that lies under these pyramids?" Megatron mocked.

"Megatron, you will leave this area and the relic! These pyramids are an historical landmark to the humans and I will not let them get destroyed" Optimus said.

"Is that so?....in that case, I guess we will have to fight for the relic..Scarlet I want you to take out that scout" Megatron said.

"Yes sire" Scarlet said.

:SIRE?! SIRE, HE ISNT YOUR SIRE HE WAS NEVER OUR SIRE!: Bee got mad.

"What do you mean not my sire? Of course he is! What do you know anyway?!" Scarlet said throwing punches at him.

:I know you better than anyone else! I'm your twin!: Bee said dodging them.

Scarlet faultered in her steps and starred at him. She kept her gaze strong and slowly looked back to Megatron. She noticed that she looked so similar to the scout.

Knockout rushed over and grabbed Scarlet, pushing her towards the scout. He looked back quickly to see Megatron still fighting, he turned back to the twins and told them to keep quiet.

"Listen Scarlet, you were never a Decepticon, Megatron lied to you...he put a chip in your helm to block your memories and alter them" Knockout said.

"What?....a chip?.." she said touching her helm.

"I can help you, I can remove it....I over heard Shockwave telling Soundwave where he put it" Knockout said.

"....how do I know your telling the truth?" Scarlet asked.

"Why would I lie to you, scarlet we've been friends for a long time...I won't lie to you" Knockout said.

"...o-ok...then take the chip out" Scarlet said.

Just as Knockout was about to start removing the chip, Megatron grabbed both him and Scarlet. Shockwave had some remote device that helped control the chip in Scarlets helm.

Scarlet winced then blinked. She looked at the autobots and glared at them. Megatron laughed as he back away from Bumblebee, into a ground bridge. Soundwave had the relic in his servos. Then he flew off once he transformed.

(Nemesis)

"Tell me Knockout.....we're you about to remove the chip in Scarlets helm?" Megatron asked as he circled Knockout.

"N-no of course not....w-why would I do that my l-lord" Knockout asked.

"Then why did Soundwave see you reaching for her helm?" Megatron said.

".....I was just checking to see it wasn't coming loose. It looked as if it was loose" Knockout said.

"....Don't let me catch you attempting to remove it again" Megatron warned.

"Of course lord Megatron" Knockout said.

Megatron dropped Knockout a bit harshly on the floor. Knockout scrambled backwards towards a wall. Starscream was by said wall and reached down to help him up.

Scarlet then entered the bridge and walked up to Megatron. The war lord patted the femmes helm gently and smiled.

Knockout and Starscream frowned they both shared a sad look, knowing that getting the femme back to Bee would be very challenging.

"This won't be easy...will it?" Knockout asked quietly.

"No...it won't be" the seeker said.