Meet up with Megatron

Scarlet was out with Bumblebee and the kids, they wanted to join the twins on a scouting mission. And with Optimus' permission they could go. Now they walked through the forest just looking for anything abnormal. The kids behind them walking.

Bumblebee looked back every now and again to make sure they were still there keeping up, but he did notice Raf was getting tired a little bit. So he turned and picked the boy up.

"Thanks Bee" he said.

:no problem Raf: he said as he kept walking.

"Wouldn't it be funny if we ran into a con?" Miko asked.

"Uh no, it's be dangerous if someone showed up" Jack frowned.

"Oh come on, if someone does show up, we get to see the twins fight together" Miko said hand pointed at the two bots.

"Still, they wouldn't let us be that close to a fight, one would likely be holding us and hiding, or grab us and run" Jack said.

"Where is your adventurous side Jackieboy? Live a little" Miko said happily as she kept walking.

"I like a peaceful adventure thank you, nothing to dangerous would be nice" Jack said.

"Then your in the wrong group my friend" Miko smirked back at him.

"......I should have stayed back at base" Jack sighed as he slowed his pace down.

Miko laughed at him as they caught up to the two bots. Raf looked down at them and waved, Miko waving back at him. Jack saw both bots looking alert to something.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Sh! Someone is up ahead..." Scarlet said.

"Really? Maybe it's another human or two" Miko said.

:unlikely Miko, I have a bad feeling: Bee said.

"What?" The girl asked.

"He said it was unlikely...and he has a bad feeling" Raf said to her.

"About what? Who could they be hearing?" Miko asked.

"That would be me child" a dark voice said.

They turned to see Megatron coming from their side, walking straight for them. Scarlet picked up Miko and Jack and took Raf from Bee. Bumblebee took his stance and was ready to fight.

"Always so quick to jump into a fight, aren't you scout? Can't a mech take a simple walk?" Megatron asked in a mocking tone.

:oh sure....you can walk, Tate back the way you came from: Bee said frowning.

"Such a temper, how about you femme, care to voice your thoughts?" Megatron asked glancing at Scarlet.

"....I agree with Bumblebee, you can walk rate back the way you came" she growled.

"Hahaha such bold words from you both! Decepticons attack!" Megatron called out.

About twenty Vehicons came rushing out and attacked Bee. Scarlet put the kids on a half fallen tree and started to help fight. Megatron aimed just fusion canon again and was ready to fire.

Bumblebee saw what he planed to do and looked to Scarlet. He felt as if the world around him was in slow motion as he turned to run for his sister. Even the kids felt as if the world was in slow motion, trying to gain her attention.

Bumblebee heard the canon fire and he saw the brightness of the fire heading for his sister. Scarlet turned to see the attack and fired a blaster shot at it to cross fire and the two shots met causing a small explosion, sending Scaret flying back into the trees since the blast was very close to her.

:SCARLET!: Bee called.

"I'd worry about yourself scout....TAKE HIM DOWN!" Megatron ordered.

The kids watch Bee get tackled and pushed to the ground. He fought to get back on his pedes but with all the Vehicons holding him down made it hard.

Megatron walked over and aimed his canon at the scouts helm, a dark smirk on his face. But before he could fire a rock flew at him and hit him in the face, sending him flying to the ground.

"GET AWAY FROM MY BROTHER YOU FRAGGERS!" She yelled firing at each drone holding her brother.

One by one the Vehicons fell, some ran to save their afts. Megatron grunted and glared at the two then heard a ground bridge open.

"Until next time twins....hope your ready to offline then" Megatron said transforming and flew off.

"Bumblebee, Scarlet! Are you both alright?" Optimus asked rushing over.

"Yeah....just fine" Scarlet said as she grabbed the kids. She handed Miko off to Bulkhead and walked through the ground bridge.

The others followed after her and once back at base the ground bridge was shut off. Ratchet getting to work on checking the two over.

Optimus wondered what's had happened to them, what the Decepticons had done, and most importantly what Megatron had done.

He knew Scarlet would likely speak when she calmed down but if she wished to remain quiet that was fine with him. He was just happy they were now safe and still alive. He watched as Ratchet walked Bee with a wrench and scolded for being reckless in battle while Scarlet had her burn marks buffed out.