Surprise Bumblebee

Scarlet was now awake and getting a tour from the kids, making sure she didn't to close so she didn't step on them, she looked so similar to someone they knew, but they couldn't think of who.

Scarlet heard the ground bridge fire up and with good timing cause the tour ended, so she picked the three up and walked back to the main room, putting them down just before going out.

Once they came from the hall she froze in place, blue optics open wide, standing by the tallest mech in the room was none other than her brother.

She saw Ratchet wall over to them, but she couldn't hear anything, her mind to focused on the yellow and black mech who seemed to tense.

She watched him turn her way, his optics widened and he stared at her, everyone was looking back and forth, waiting to see what would happen next.

"Do you know her Bee?" Smokescreen asked.

:......Y-yeah...I know her....: Bumblebee said.

"So Who is she then?" The rookie asked.

"........Surprise....Bumblebee" Scarlet said softly, earning everyone's attention.

"Surprise? What does she mean surprise?" Bulkhead asked.

"Oh Primus, everyone this is Scarelt, Wheeljack found her in space in a pod, weak and injured so he picked her up, brought her in" Ratchet said.

"That's nice but why did she say surprise to Bee?" Arcee asked.

"Because, Scarlet is Bumblebees twin sister" Ratceht said.

Everyone had gone silent after the medic had said that, but during that time Bee started to walk forward.

Scarlet was also walking but slowly, she saw everyone once more watching them, but she was trying to block them out of her helm.

Suddenly she was grabbed and held close by the scout who had brought her in for a hug, he made sure she couldn't get away on him.

:Where have you been all this time?: he asked.

"....uhm lost in space, ran into at least three warships in space all Decepticons, managed to get away though" Scarlet said as she was starting to lose feeling in her arms.

"Um Bee, not to be mean but can you let go, I can't feel my arms" she said.

:sorry! I didn't mean to hug to that tight: Bee said letting her go.

Scarlet giggled and held his servo instead, Bee pulled her over to the team, guessing she already knew the kids.

:Scarlet this is our leader Optimus, that's Arcee this is Bulkhead, that knucklehead is Smokescreen the big blue guy is Ultra Magnus and I'm sure you already know those two don't you?: Bumblebee asked his door wings going down.

"Yes I know them and Ratchet, as Ratceht has said I met them when I woke up....I remembered Ratchet easily" she smiled at the old medic who gave her a smile back.

"Scarlet do you wish to remain with your twin brother?" Optimus asked already knowing the answer but he felt he just had to ask anyway.

"Yes I do" Scarlet nodded.

"Then welcome to earth Scarlet, Bumblebee will inform you of the rules we have here, and I will inform Fowler of our new recruit" the Prime said walking off.

"Nice to meet Scarlet and welcome to earth" Arcee said walking away.

"Thank you?" Scarlet guess as she watched the femme go into an elevator.

Bumblebee brought scarlet to his room, so he could tell her of the rules and then catch up with her.

She could tell he was happy to have her back, she still felt sorry he lost his voice for protecting the Autobots.

She remembers that day like it was yesterday, she pushed the memory away so she could listen to her brother.

(Main room)

"Wow! Bee has a sister, and she's his twin" Miko smiled arms now behind her head.

"I thought she looked familiar in a way" Raf smiled pushing his glasses up.

"Why didn't she come to earth with you guys?" Jack asked looking at Ratchet who was searching for energon.

"After a while she got separated from us, we tried to find her but we didn't, so we kinda thought she was prisoner to the Decepticons and taken off planet on one of the warships, or was offlined by someone, Bumblebee was so sparkbroken when he lost his sister, he was worried if she was alive she never could do much without him, she's a bit antisocial and to shy" Ratceht said.

"That's so sad" Miko frowned arms in her lap now.

"Indeed, he had a feeling she was still online so he prayed that she'd show up one day, he never liked the idea of believing she was gone" Ratchet said as he closed his optics for a moment.

"But now she's here with us, with him, I'm sure he'll be even more happy and hyper than before, and I can imagine she'll have the same alt mode as him to" Ratchet said.

"That'd be so cool, two Cameros on the road zooming circles around the cons!" Miko smirked.

Ratchet smiled as he watched the three talk about Scarlet so eagerly and with smiles on their faces, he was happy to have her back with them himself, he took a lot of pride in looking out for the younger bots.

Bumblebee and Scarlet in a way to him we're like his children, he deeply cared about them, and hated to see them so hurt and upset.