Hanging with the kids teasing Bumblebee

Scarlet was in charge of watching the kids for the day while everyone else was busy with something.

She didn't mind, figuring it couldn't hurt to get to know them, so she stuck close by, watching them do whatever, Miko asked lots of questions she answered till the girl was happy.

Suddenly Miko started to whine, Scarlet wasn't sure what to do so she messaged her twin and he said to take them out to eat.

"Cmon kids, let go get some food" Scarlet said transforming down.

"Sweet!" Miko smiled racing down.

Miko jumped in the front while Jack got into the drivers seat, Raf safely in the back all buckled.
Scarlet started to make her way out of base , going towards the town, being mindful of the speed limit.

"How do you like earth scarlet?" Raf asked.

"It's ok, it's not home but, it's ok" Scarlet said coming to a stop at a set of lights.

"Will you learn to see the earth as home like the others?" Miko asked.

"Maybe.......over time I might" Scarlet said softly watching the lights.

(Forest)

:Scarlet took the kids out to eat: Bee said to the others.

"Very well, keep tabs on her in case the Decepticons show up" Optimus said.

"I'd hate to be on the short end of the pipe picking a fight with scarlet" Bulkhead smiled still feeling the beating he took when sparing with the femme.

"Heheheh it was pretty funny watching you go flying by a femme" Arcee said.

"Yeah yeah, laugh it up" Bulkhead grumbled.

:Scarlet is a good femme, and she loves sparklings, she'll take care of the kids: Bee said with conference.

"I know she will" Optimus smiled at his scout though no one saw due to his battle mask.

(Town)

The kids went to eat at Jacks work place, scarlet quickly made up a holoforms, so she could join them inside. For her holoforms appearance she had blonde hair like Bumblebees Holoforms and kept the blue eyes. Her outfit was as miko said awesome. She had dark Demi shorts and a white tank top with a black leather jacket.

Scarlet smiled as Miko compliment her holoform, she sat at the booth with Miko and Raf. They waited for Jack who was buying their lunch.

Scarlet sat beside Raf as Jack came back took his place beside Miko. She watched them all eat, wondering what the earth food tasted like. Miko offered her a fry, not wishing to be rude she took it and took a bite from it.

"This is good" Scarlet smiled eating the rest of it.

"I know right, I love fries" Miko smiled.

"Did you want something to eat Scarlet?" Jack asked offering to get her something.

"Oh Primus no, please don't use all your money on me" Scarlet blushed looking down.

Jack was about to say something when he saw Bumblebee show up, he walked in and scared his twin.

"Curse you Bee!" She frowned.

:heheheh sorrg couldn't resist, move over, Optimus said I could come back to join you guys: Bee said.

"Did he or did you insist on joining us in case cons showed up?" Scarlet smirked allowing the kids to finish eating while they talked.

:Ok maybe both...sue me, your my sister I care about you, your all I have left for family: Bee frowned looking sad.

"Oh Bee...don't be sad, I know we are all we have left, your not gonna lose me that easily, Cybertron was a different case cause we were near each other to start with, I was with someone else" Scarlet said.

:who?: Bee asked.

"It don't matter rate now, but I'm telling you now brother, it's ok, you taught me how to fight, how to defend myself....I think I can handle a few Vehicons, I mean I escaped the warships in space" Scarlet smiled at her twin.

:......I still refuse to leave: Bee pouted.

"Heheh fine by me" Scarlet said.

"Did you catch any of that?" Miko asked Jack quietly, munching on a burger.

"Nope....you?" He asked eating a salad.

"Nope" Miko shook her head.

"I did" Raf smiled at them.

"So Scarlet....you still don't want anything?" Jack asked with a smile.

"Oh maybe some of those fries since you keep asking" the femme smiled.

The afternoon was quiet no Decepticons showed up, so Bee was happy with that. They made it back to base in one piece. Raf Rode with Bumblebee. Miko and Jack stayed with Scarlet.

The two raced back to the base but slowed down when they saw the base in sight. They knew Optimus didn't care about the races, he didn't really like them, to easy to get hurt was probably one reason.
(I saw the episode with jack and bee going to the race but I can't remember fully why Optimus didn't like them)

They pulled up and parked to let the kids out, the two transformed waiting for the kids to climb the stairs. Ratchet walked over and greeted the two back. Optimus also came from the hall and greeted them.

"Welcome home Bumblebee and Scarlet, was your outing well?" He asked.

"It was quiet. This one worried for nothing" Scarlet teased her twin.

:NO WAY! The cons are scared of me that's why they didn't show up: Bumblebee said servos on his hips in a pose.

"Whatever helps you recharge at night brother" Scarlet smiled shaking her red helm.

:Pratt crasher: Bee pouted.

"...I don't do parties" Scarlet frowned.

:it's a figure of speech!: Bee exclaimed.

"Hey Scarlet" Miko called.

"Yes?" She turned to look at the girl.

"Thank you for taking us out, we totes had a blast" Miko smiled.

"Oh....uh your welcome" Scarlet blushed a bit.

"We enjoyed spending time with you" Jack said.

"Y-you guys aren't bad company either" Scarlet said softly.